I finally found the perfect armband for the S2. It is not specifically for the S2, but the product info says that the S2 should fit and it does. I just bought "Tune Belt Sport Armband for iPhone 3GS and More (Fits iPhone 3G / 2G / 1G, Blackberry Bold / Curve / Storm, Palm Pre and many more)" for $14.99 from amazon. It fits perfect in it like it was made for it. If you have a hard case on your S2 it might fit, but I had a flimsy silicone one on it and I have to take it off when I put it in the case. There are holes at the top on both sides and then 3 on top to be able to plug in your phone. You are able to use the touch screen. I have to press down hard, but it works. Sometimes the bottom buttons are harder to press. You can't see the volume buttons, but I am able to press the side and am able to work the buttons. Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Armband for iPhone 3GS and More (Fits iPhone 3G / 2G / 1G, Blackberry Bold / Curve / Storm, Palm Pre and many more): Electronics
    Stock photo:

Tune belt also has a fanny pack one and it has a pocket in the back to store credit cards, money, etc: Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Belt for iPhone and More (Fits iPhone 3GS, 3G, 2G & 1G; Blackberry Bold, Curve, Storm & Tour; Nokia N97; Palm Pre and many more): Electronics
    02-06-10 10:46 AM
    Thanks for the info! :-)
    02-06-10 10:56 AM
    I've been looking for one for awhile now! Pics too! Thank you!
    02-06-10 12:11 PM
    You welcome! I also forgot to mention that when the phone is in that case, it pushes outwards away from the armband and doesn't push into your arm (you can see it in the pictures). Other types of armbands when the phone is in the case, it pushes back into your arm and feels uncomfortable. (I don't know if that made any sense, but all I can say is that the armband is very comfortable)
    02-06-10 02:34 PM
    Thanks, exactly what I was looking for, except for one info: can I store my keys anywhere in this armband, or maybe hook them onto something, I'm a bit fed up with holding them while running...
    02-07-10 05:50 PM
    There are similar style ones on Overstock for 3.99. I will go to my computer and post a direct link after the game is over. I believe it would function the same as this one. I'll check back in a little bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 07:55 PM
    Thanks, exactly what I was looking for, except for one info: can I store my keys anywhere in this armband, or maybe hook them onto something, I'm a bit fed up with holding them while running...
    If you look at the 3rd picture down, you can see the headphones wrapped around a piece that has velcro. You might be able to hook it to that.

02-07-10 09:28 PM
    There are similar style ones on Overstock for 3.99. I will go to my computer and post a direct link after the game is over. I believe it would function the same as this one. I'll check back in a little bit.

I always forget about overstock. I used to always buy from them. But now with amazon I am always forgetting about that sight.

02-07-10 09:31 PM
    Does it look like this would work with the extended battery on the storm.

02-07-10 09:35 PM
    Does it look like this would work with the extended battery on the storm.

Could you measure the depth of your phone with the battery and then I can add something to my phone to make it the same and I will see if it fits, bit I think it would fit because the case part is stretchy.

02-07-10 09:41 PM
    Thanks for the answer!
    02-09-10 12:44 PM
    i had this case with my Treo before I switched to the Storm. it works perfectly with the Storm. Best $8 i have spent. I have been using it 4-5 times per week for years and it still looks new.

http://store.everythingtreo.com/smar...m#useropinions

02-09-10 05:07 PM
    get a lock smith to cut a basic key and then you can hide the main keys in your car and just carry the single key with you. most cars that use chipped keys can have a basic lock only style key cut.
    then you can slide it down behind the phone.
    02-09-10 08:51 PM
    Im starting to hit the gym and i usualy keep my phone in hand while i run but this really will help, thanx kiddo!!!!
    02-09-10 08:57 PM
    nice find....

02-10-10 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD