i no there are some threads on these but nothing about it on the storm 2 im getting one this week and been looking at cases i want a thin like, non leather bulky case. So what do you guys think of these cases?
    01-27-10 09:48 PM
    Had it for one 8330, two 8900's, now for two 9700's and looking to get it for 9550. I think they rock, especially at the price.
    01-27-10 10:01 PM
    i have one for my old 8330 ( err.. well now current if you've seen my FML thread) and I love it. My GF has one for her tour and loves it. They are great cases but Are kinda a pain to put on and take off. So get quickpull if you dont already have it.
    01-27-10 10:14 PM
    awesome. honestly this is the best case i have come upon. not only is it super thin and not sticky (attract dust), but its good protection. My storm2 took a fall from the seat of my truck to the hard pavement at a gas station. Sc aired the crap out of me but the case protected it and absolutely no scratches, dents, cracks or anything. Great Case!!
    01-27-10 10:20 PM
    Absolutely the best non-ruggedized case out there. I have one on my S2 and absolutely love it. Shipping time from HK sucks, but the price and the case itself can't be beat.
    01-27-10 11:08 PM
    Epik cases are awesome. Pick em up from www.Degasis.net - Authorized Reseller of Epik Resin Phone Cases for Blackberry Iphone Etc. fast shipping, great service!
    01-28-10 08:17 AM
    I want to see a picture of one of these on the S2...
    does it cover the top? like over lap the speaker area? cause I am not a fan of that!
    I like a case like the Case-mate Barely there case...
    I have a silcone case on my phone now, but after a while they get all Stretched out...
    01-28-10 08:23 AM
    Anyone have this case AND a Seidio Innocase holster? Does it fit pretty well in that holster? Seriously considering buying one of these Epik cases. I really like the look of the iSkin cases, but there's no S2 version, so visually the Epik looks like the next best choice.
    01-28-10 09:02 AM
    Just ordered my off of ebay from Hong Kong yesterday, supposed to get here in 2 to 3 weeks.. Woulda loved to known about that US site and gotten it sooner. A few dollars more for a week sooner wouldn't have killed me.

Cant wait though! Need it really bad cause my phones going bareback.

Also was wondering if they slid easily in and out of the pocket? Had the silicone case on my tour before the storm and it was annoying as anything to get in and out.
    Last edited by live2board7; 01-28-10 at 09:19 AM.
    01-28-10 09:05 AM
    I have one on my Storm 2 and I really like it. It does not cover the speaker at the top, the part that goes to your ear. It will slide in and out of a pocket easily but still has a good feel in the hand, not too slippery. It's a very good minimal case that provides very good protection. It has to be the best case for the money out there. I got mine off ebay, was about $8 or so for two delivered.
    01-28-10 09:55 AM
    I have one on my Storm 2 and I really like it. It does not cover the speaker at the top, the part that goes to your ear. It will slide in and out of a pocket easily but still has a good feel in the hand, not too slippery. It's a very good minimal case that provides very good protection. It has to be the best case for the money out there. I got mine off ebay, was about $8 or so for two delivered.

good info...
    01-28-10 10:00 AM
    love it!! it is the best case i have ever had for any phone. i posted some pics and a review here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/ot...w-pics-402756/
    01-28-10 10:29 AM
    A little more info: These are a little hard to put on and off. The material will stretch a little when putting it on but does not stretch out or lose its shape at all. I've put it on and off about 3 or 4 times and it's exactly the same shape as when I got it. I also haven't noticed any scratches on the case itself either. Very good material.
    01-28-10 11:41 AM
    Thanks for all the info guys.

Glad to hear it goes well in the pocket, but i hate to hear that its hard to take on and off, cause at the same time i ordered the case i got myself a desktop cradle, but i guess I'll have to make do.
    01-28-10 11:50 AM
    There's no way a skin is going to be worth anything if it's not hard to put on and take off. That would mean it would be loose on your phone which would lead to all kinds of problems include abrading your finish and possibly not protecting the phone if you dropped it.
    01-28-10 11:59 AM
    I have one on my storm2 and I love it. Much easier to get out of your pocket but still has some grip on a hard surface such as your desk. It does not come off as easily as the silicone case, so if you have a charging dock, keep that in mind. I honestly hated my silicone case, so giving up the charging dock wasn't an issue for me.

Only regret is I purchased white, which looks cool in my book but has started to yellow after a couple months use. You really only notice it when the case is removed, but it looks pretty gross haha.
    01-28-10 12:36 PM
    here are two pics of my phone ..
    01-28-10 01:10 PM
    Anyone have this case AND a Seidio Innocase holster? Does it fit pretty well in that holster? Seriously considering buying one of these Epik cases. I really like the look of the iSkin cases, but there's no S2 version, so visually the Epik looks like the next best choice.
    I'll second what everyone else has mentioned about the look, quality, price, shipping experience, & fitment. Using mine with the Seidio Storm 1 holster. The upper clip isn't an exact fit (only because it is formed for the original Storm), but holds my Storm 2 in just fine. If you buy the Storm 2 holster, it would fit better, but I wasn't about to dish out another $27 for a new holster.
    01-28-10 01:12 PM
    here are two pics of my phone ..
    Ooooo....Daddy needs an orange case now. When will these be available on the website, Justin?

EDIT: Just got your email. Thank you for the quick reply!
    Last edited by Mr. Orange 645; 01-28-10 at 03:35 PM.
    01-28-10 03:16 PM
    im glad i made this thread it has been informative for me and other people. i am def getting the blue and black one their so effin sexy hhaha. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE PICS OF OTHER COLORS I AM VERY INTERESTED?!?!?!
    01-28-10 03:28 PM
    I'll second what everyone else has mentioned about the look, quality, price, shipping experience, & fitment. Using mine with the Seidio Storm 1 holster. The upper clip isn't an exact fit (only because it is formed for the original Storm), but holds my Storm 2 in just fine. If you buy the Storm 2 holster, it would fit better, but I wasn't about to dish out another $27 for a new holster.
    I use the same combo as well.
    01-28-10 04:03 PM
    I have a 45 dollar otterbox and the 7 dollar epix case and guess what? I prefer the epik. Don't get me wrong the otterbox is a great case and ultimately better protection. But bang for you buck, looks, function the epik resin is hard to best and it offers good protection too.
    01-28-10 04:14 PM
    I have a 45 dollar otterbox and the 7 dollar epix case and guess what? I prefer the epik. Don't get me wrong the otterbox is a great case and ultimately better protection. But bang for you buck, looks, function the epik resin is hard to best and it offers good protection too.
    wow that should tell everyone something. a moderator saying the epik cases are better then otterbox. I think even if epik cases are slightly behind the otterboz being 35 dollars cheaper is amazing!!!
    01-28-10 05:20 PM
    I seem to drop my phone more , now that I have a epic case. LOl And guess what? Not one scratch bang or cracked screen
    01-28-10 08:34 PM
    Hold on I would to see a pic of how this covers the from and back of the phone. I was also pissed when I got my phone and no more blackberry cases

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD