Hey All,

I figured I should set-up a post here to link to our official BlackBerry Storm2 Review and other relevant Storm2 9550 / 9520 material that we post to the CrackBerry blogs and available on the site.

I figure over the weeks/months ahead we'll see lots of visitors to the site checking out Storm2 forum before they go ahead with their new purchase or upgrade, and hopefully be coming back here after they bought it! Enjoy the content and spread the word!

CrackBerry's BlackBerry Storm2 Review

- BlackBerry Storm2 Review
    - BlackBerry Storm2 Unboxing Video
    - BlackBerry Storm2 Full Image Gallery

Other useful Storm2 Links:

- BlackBerry Storm2 Apps
    - BlackBerry Storm2 Accessories
    - BlackBerry Storm2 Forum (just in case you landed here out of Google and didn't realize you were in it!)

We'll keep adding to this list over the days and months ahead!
    10-17-09 01:24 AM
    Very nice.....you are my hero!....lol
    10-17-09 01:25 AM
    Good thinking, Kevin. Now just get us a release date for Verizon!!
    10-17-09 01:28 AM
    YEA!!! Awesome collection... Release date would be great!!
    10-17-09 10:17 AM
    well i cant use that, i am all the way in jamaica
    10-17-09 10:53 AM
    K-Man... You just keep getting me more and more excited for this phone!

Any chance you can send me one of your older version S2s so I can throw it in a blender, draw it up in a syringe, and inject that crackberry straight into my bloodstream?
    10-17-09 11:23 AM
    K-Man... You just keep getting me more and more excited for this phone!

Any chance you can send me one of your older version S2s so I can throw it in a blender, draw it up in a syringe, and inject that crackberry straight into my bloodstream?
    UUUU, me to! i bet that would be fun... i will do that once i get my storm 2 and then say i lost it lol jp
    10-17-09 11:31 AM
    YEA!!! Awesome collection... Release date would be great!!
    Kevin probably knows the release date, but just can't tell us. Like RIM, if these companies can trust him to keep quiet and keep a promise, then they will allow him the product and "exclusive" insights that he can pass on to us. I admire the way he throws us a crumb, even if RIM would take it back, but he has kept us informed on the S2 to the best of his abilities, given the position he is in....he has to "sleep" with the enemy, so to speak! I bet he is just dying to blurt it out!
    10-17-09 11:56 AM
    I am a newbie to forum and am looking at purchasing the Storm 2, but am very corn-fused about the data pkg. I use my current phone for internet (LG Env ala Verizon) heavily, but from what I have read BB's cannot be taken full advantage of w/o the data pkg.

Will the phone still be able to use the Wi-Fi without data pkg?
    10-17-09 03:26 PM
    A data plan is required regardless.
    10-17-09 04:23 PM
    since the storm1 was able to be used on other networks and used edge the storm2 will be able to do the same correct? how long do you think it'll take for all the service packages be released to do so? thanks for the review i've been waiting so long for this phone
    10-18-09 03:54 AM
    Nice step up kevin. Hey kevin i need to ask you something but i cannot pm you because your mailbox is full so when you get a chance can you pm me.
    10-18-09 09:31 AM
    awesome review I'm SOLD!
    10-18-09 02:18 PM
    awesome review I'm SOLD!
    i was sold 2 years ago lol this awsome review just made me die inside... because i did not have the phone already! lol kevin, be nice to people that have been waiting for two years and give me... i mean them... i mean us a chance to win yours
    10-18-09 09:36 PM
    I know I'm getting 1! Kevin's reviews and Sal's videos convinced me.
    10-18-09 10:44 PM
    I can't wait. This will be my first BB, and it will come in handy at college between classes.(maybe even during)
    10-18-09 11:27 PM
    I think Storm 2 would be a great device, so stylish and so cool
    10-21-09 09:05 AM
    Shame the 3G only works in Europe. Was really hoping for it to have the 3G for the US. Guess i'll have to go with the 9700 instead, darn it :-(
    10-21-09 12:45 PM
    ooo how much tetris i have played during work... I am excited for this bb because my g/f is shopping for verizon phones, and if she gets it i can mess with it as much as i want ^^!
    10-22-09 12:52 AM
    I'm just soooo curious about the S2 now, so I'm going to wait and not get a Tour just yet...because I might get the S2 instead!! I'm impatiently and obsessively checking for updates! I guess that's why they call it a crackberry! At least I know I'm in good company!
    10-22-09 06:39 AM
    Not yet and so many of us are impatiently awaiting it's release! Most recent reports are saying Sunday....
    10-22-09 10:19 AM
    What OS are you running?
    Could ya send me a PM or something Got a couple of questions.
    10-22-09 04:55 PM
    Does the Storm2 support Compass? (Like the iPhone 3GS)

Thanks
    10-23-09 10:15 AM
    Nice review! Makes me want one, but it would be hard to give up my Curve 8330. I know it may not be the latest thing out ther, but I love it. Plus I doubt my wife will let me get another phone. But, I have a few friends that just started working at Verizon. So maybe they can hook me up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 11:52 AM
    Shame the 3G only works in Europe. Was really hoping for it to have the 3G for the US. Guess i'll have to go with the 9700 instead, darn it :-(
    Why do you say it doesn't work on 3G in the US? It does - when you see the S2 powered on, OS 5.0 shows the symbol 3G on the front of the phone, not the 1XEV we get on 4.7. 3G is what Verizon is running right now...did I miss something?
    10-23-09 11:45 PM
103 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD