My youtube player is not really good working, i cant see the video, it are only blocks, and its only buffering, and the sound will play 5 seconds, then it stops again. What can i do about this problem? I please wanna watch youtube videos nornal. Already thanks voor the reply's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 04:11 PM
    using your wifi makes the video just about perfect.. as far as using your data plan i beleive if you go to m.youtube.com.. there are some settings to optimize your viewing experience...
    04-19-10 04:19 PM
    Or you can save yourself the trouble and use vuclip.com
    04-19-10 04:25 PM
    My youtube player is not really good working, i cant see the video, it are only blocks, and its only buffering, and the sound will play 5 seconds, then it stops again. What can i do about this problem? I please wanna watch youtube videos nornal. Already thanks voor the reply's.

It depends where you watch the video. If you watch a video (online video) where there's poor or low signal, chances are, you're gonna have slow buffering and low quality video.
    04-19-10 08:41 PM
    what is vuclip.com all about diegonei? ive never heard of it?
    04-19-10 08:45 PM
    Best way to know something is by 1st hand experience. Point your browser to it and post back what you think of it.
    04-19-10 09:21 PM
    Mines doesnt work with the data plan

I was told It can only work with WIFI.

04-20-10 10:13 AM
    Mine simply doesn't work.
    That's why I had to rely on alternatives such as BOLT and vuclip.com on the rare occasions I have to go to youtube on te BlackBerry.
    04-20-10 10:20 AM
    Best way to know something is by 1st hand experience. Point your browser to it and post back what you think of it.
    got ya and yes your right i should have just tried it before i asked lol. i like the way it integrates all different video sites! came up pretty fast. but since most of the stuff i looked up came from youtube it would probabley be faster just to use the mobile youtube app
    04-20-10 11:34 AM
    got ya and yes your right i should have just tried it before i asked lol. i like the way it integrates all different video sites! came up pretty fast. but since most of the stuff i looked up came from youtube it would probabley be faster just to use the mobile youtube app

Mobile youtube app ....hmmmm
    12-13-10 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD