Hey, again,

I was trying to connect to my friends phone for him to send me a song. He searched for my device and could not find it. I made sure all the settings were on "Visible" etc, and tried again, He still could not fine me. I was able to pair with him but when he tried to send me the song it would not allow it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

PC Plum
    07-23-10 07:13 PM
    1st of all, enable bluetooth on BOTH phones.

On your phone: Go Media > Menu > Receive using Bluetooth
    On his phone: start sending the file
    On your phone: accept the file
    07-23-10 07:34 PM
    Cheers, I knew I must be doing something wrong. It's not very clear though is it?
    07-23-10 07:37 PM
    It really isn't...
    07-23-10 07:44 PM
    On all my old phones you turned bluetooth on and that was it; you could send or recieve what ever you wanted. I've gone a month of wondering and reading the manual (which is useless) and came up with nothing on how to do bluetooth.
    07-23-10 07:47 PM
    On all my old phones you turned bluetooth on and that was it; you could send or recieve what ever you wanted. I've gone a month of wondering and reading the manual (which is useless) and came up with nothing on how to do bluetooth.
    Gotta love CrackBerry eh? hehe
    07-23-10 07:50 PM
    Don't know what I would do without it. Even just downloaded the App so I can get you lovely people occupied with my problems while I'm away from my laptop.
    07-23-10 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD