Vidora makes a video converter specifically for the tour and I wanted to confirm it works well. Videos look almost HD quality and they fill the entire screen. Only issue I noticed was that the picture is squished a bit on the screen so the people look a bit squished as well.

After it converts the movie or video of your choice, you can just drag and drop the video onto the media card. I apologize if this has already been confirmed as I did not see any posts today confirming it worked.

If you search Vidora for tour on your favorite browser you will find the download.

Rob
    07-13-09 02:13 AM
    How is that a good video converter the converter "squishes" the image?? thats what you want to avoid in the first place.

I've started using hand brake. Good simple to use software.Theres more info on it in the movies/videos section.
    07-13-09 02:38 AM
    MTS is the raw file of AVCHD video, which can't be recognized by most devices. You need MTS Converter to convert .mts files to AVI, FLV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WMA, etc, and also it is an excellent TS Converter.

Key features of MTS Converter:

1. Support most HD video encoder and HD decoder
    Support converting HD video to SD (Standard Definition) video or converting SD video to HD video of all HD formats including HD AVI, H.264/AVC, MKV, AVCHD, HD MPEG4 TS, HD MPEG2 TS, HD WMV, HD Quick Time, ASF-HD and the latest popular video formats - MKV, TS, h.264 and more in both 1080P & 720P. Support Interlace/Deinterlace.

2. Convert video Between almost any formats
    MTS Converter can convert 3GP, 3G2, MJPEG, AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPG, MPEG(MPEG-1/2), DAT, FLV, MKV(Matroska), QuickTime(MOV,QT), MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, ASF, TS, MPEG-4 AVC, H.264 to all popular video formats - MP4, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG, MPG, VOB, AVI, ASF, WMV, FLV, H.264,etc.

[/b]3. Extract audio tracks from video file[/b]
    Convert video files to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA.

4. Supported various PMPs
    Optimized for HD video devices, including Sony PS3, Walkman, Xbox360, Wii, iPod, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, Zune, Google Phone, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, Motorala, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, HD DivX/XviD video player and more.

5. Provide Deinterlacing function
    Using this MTS Video Converter, it helps you to convert interlaced video to the progressive video, this function can optimize the video effect.
    07-13-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD