Just received this today for my Tour. Thought I'd share it with you all in case you've been considering one. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Search keywords: seidio innocase holster ii 2 surface combo blackberry tour 9630 research in motion rim unbox unboxing first look review black hard case skin pouch oem
    Last edited by kingzee; 08-30-09 at 11:20 PM.
    08-29-09 06:36 PM
    Nice review, thanks Kingzee! I've been pretty happy with my Verizon silicone cover but after seeing this, I'm definitely ordering the Innocase II (without holster).
    08-29-09 06:43 PM
    Yeah, I really, really like it...

Thanks!
    08-29-09 07:06 PM
    Very nice! I may buy one now..thanks bud!
    08-29-09 07:14 PM
    Thanks for the video. It was really helpful. I just ordered the Epik off ebay. Quick question: did you use the OEM holster with the Epik case and how did it fit in the holster? I prefer a holster over putting the Tour in a pants pocket. That said, I think I'll be ordering the Innocase II with lock-in holster case real soon. Now I'm glad I only spent $12 with Epik!!

Again, thanks for taking the time to make this video review.
    08-29-09 07:20 PM
    Good review, my case is is in transit. I bought the case before the phone lol. I never got the holster though because the swivel point is too central and I found on Seidio holsters the phone digs into your side so it's not comfortable. So I guess you're keeping your 6th Tour right
    08-29-09 07:20 PM
    I got my Innocase II yesterday and I'm loving it. I already had a magnet closing belt clip pouch case that fits most fitted cases from Seidio so this works good.
    Last edited by Eclipse2K; 08-29-09 at 07:28 PM.
    08-29-09 07:24 PM
    kingz where did you make your purchase from? thanks for the nice review
    08-29-09 07:32 PM
    Thanks for the video. It was really helpful. I just ordered the Epik off ebay. Quick question: did you use the OEM holster with the Epik case and how did it fit in the holster? I prefer a holster over putting the Tour in a pants pocket. That said, I think I'll be ordering the Innocase II with lock-in holster case real soon. Now I'm glad I only spent $12 with Epik!!

Again, thanks for taking the time to make this video review.
    Because of its thickness the Epic case does not easily go into the OEM BlackBerry Holster. It does go in, but not easily. That said, this Innocase II goes into it as well, but not easy. It is easier than the Epic though, because of the material. My case is new. I JUST opened it to see though. I had one before, but I mailed it back with my last Tour. It had use with the Epik. This new case may need to be broken in and could possibly work very easily with the Innocase II.

Good review, my case is is in transit. I bought the case before the phone lol. I never got the holster though because the swivel point is too central and I found on Seidio holsters the phone digs into your side so it's not comfortable. So I guess you're keeping your 6th Tour right
    Yes, very satisfied with this 6th Tour.

I got my Innocase II yesterday and I'm loving it. I already had a magnet closing belt clip pouch case that fits most fitted cases from Seidio so this works good.
    What belt clip pouch do you have?
    08-29-09 07:36 PM
    kingz where did you make your purchase from? thanks for the nice review
    I ordered it from seidioonline.com. I used USPS first class shipping, which was the of least cost.
    08-29-09 07:37 PM
    thanks kingzee again, nice post and thanks for telling me where you bought it...one more question...I JUST ordered today the seidio spring lock holster...(I have nothing on my tour as far as cases)...will this spring lock holster work if I order an innocase II or do I have have to have a special seidio holster to work with the case?
    08-29-09 07:47 PM
    thanks kingzee again, nice post and thanks for telling me where you bought it...one more question...I JUST ordered today the seidio spring lock holster...(I have nothing on my tour as far as cases)...will this spring lock holster work if I order an innocase II or do I have have to have a special seidio holster to work with the case?
    Your welcome.

I don't believe it will, because they offer two types of holsters - one for the phone only, and one made specifically for the case.

Innocase Lock Holster

Spring Lock Holster
    08-29-09 07:53 PM
    dang it, well when i get the spring lock, I will return it...I deff. want the innocase after your video, again thanks and have a good night
    08-29-09 07:55 PM
    dang it, well when i get the spring lock, I will return it...I deff. want the innocase after your video, again thanks and have a good night
    LOL! Sorry man...
    08-29-09 07:59 PM
    Nice review bud
    08-29-09 08:03 PM
    Thanks Kinzee for the great review!!! One question, that I have that I couldn't tell from the review...Im a pocket BB guy; with the Ino II, does it become too bulky for pocket carrying? As is, it fits perfectly but I couldnt tell from the review if it would add a ton of bulk turning me into a holster guy.
    Thanks!!!
    08-29-09 08:07 PM
    Very nice video Kingzee. Thanks for taking the time to make it. Question: Any reason you decided against the Innocase 360?
    08-29-09 08:18 PM
    What we need is for Dockers to make pants with a magnet lined pocket so we pocket guys can just slip it into our pocket and have it sleep.......

Tour will be my first BB in a few weeks. I am set on the Inno II. Just not sure if I will stray from being a usual pocket guy or not. I used to have a holster for my LG enV. Too tall. Would always stick into my leg.

I am more likely to be a sideways pouch person, I think, if anything.
    08-29-09 08:37 PM
    Thanks Kinzee for the great review!!! One question, that I have that I couldn't tell from the review...Im a pocket BB guy; with the Ino II, does it become too bulky for pocket carrying? As is, it fits perfectly but I couldnt tell from the review if it would add a ton of bulk turning me into a holster guy.
    Thanks!!!
    This case is PERFECT for carrying in your pocket if you like. Not bulky at all. Matter of fact, it's slimmer than the Epik case everyone is excited about.
    Very nice video Kingzee. Thanks for taking the time to make it. Question: Any reason you decided against the Innocase 360?
    The 360 Case is an iron shield case and can be a bit bulky from what I see and hear. It completely covers the phone, even the keyboard. That's too much for me. Personal preferences...
    08-29-09 08:53 PM
    King,
    do u think its possible to use my old Seidio Curve Holster instead of buying another holster. Or is each case device specific?

I loved my Seido Combo but had to let it go to the wife when I made the switch to the tour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 09:28 PM
    King,
    do u think its possible to use my old Seidio Curve Holster instead of buying another holster. Or is each case device specific?

I loved my Seido Combo but had to let it go to the wife when I made the switch to the tour

Sorry, I don't know. If you contact Seidio I'm sure they will let you know the answer though.
    08-29-09 09:31 PM
    Just received this today for my Tour. Thought I'd share it with you all in case you've been considering one. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Search keywords: seidio innocase holster ii 2 combo blackberry tour 9630 research in motion rim unbox unboxing first look review black hard case skin pouch oem
    Kingzee

Thanks for the great review. You might have gone thru a lot of Tours to find the right one, but think I have you beat when it comes to cases! My Epic case hasn't even arrived yet and I want to order this combo. The holster looks like the one I used with my Treo.

08-29-09 09:56 PM
    good review. I copped the innocase II and some screen protectors earlier today (10% off promo code and free shipping for orders $50+). My GF has the innocase I for her Curve. The bar splitting the screen and trackball notwithstanding, it feels sturdy without adding too much bulk.
    08-29-09 10:04 PM
    Thanks for the review. It seems very easy to take the bottom piece off. This was a sticking point for me, as my last innocase wouldn't close properly due to taking it apart to many times (innocase I 8330). Over the long term, do you think frequently removing the bottom portion will cause a similar problem?
    08-29-09 10:06 PM
    awesome review, but does it work in the OEM charging pod with the case on?
    08-29-09 10:43 PM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD