8/4/09 i got my 3rd tour replacement within a week.. 8/5/09 i brought the phone to a sprint corporate store because of yet another trackball issue.. Waited forever for them to tell me they DIDNT have a tour trackball so would i mind taking a white trackball (curve trackball, etc..) They made the swap and it fixed any trackball problems i have been having (sticking, moving left/right, slow response).. After the swap the trackball is also no longer deep in the phone but sits the same as it does in previous BB's, so scrolling and clicking are no problem.. So if you are continuing to have trackball problems go to a Sprint Corporate store and ask them not to exchange the phone but just to switch the trackball to white ball or previous BB's ball.. This should set a new tone for a BB Tour's and Sprint/Verizon might finally get the message that they have a serious issue with the Tour trackball.. Enjoy!!! Hope this helps!!!

Leave your comments or questions and i will gladly answer them to the best of my ability.
    08-06-09 01:38 AM
    white trackball get dirty after a while lol
    08-06-09 03:38 AM
    I have been having problems with my trackball since it came out of the box. Movement from the top to the bottom is fast and no problems but when I move it to the right it dosent wanna go and I have to make it. I kinda hate my tour now because of this problem.
    08-16-09 03:17 AM
    This is a known issue. Sprint finally acknowledged it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 06:23 AM
    I heard it may have someting to do with specific devices (bad out of box)
    08-16-09 08:28 AM
    When I was searching because my 3-day old Tour's trackball became 'stuck' and couldn't roll downward, I found the suggestion to take a soft toothbrush and 'scrub' it while pressing inward. The bristles seem to unclog whatever is causing it to stick.
    08-16-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD