I deleted all of my messages and reset my phone and even deleted the email account where the phone thinks the messages are. I can't seem to figure this one out please help me!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 02:29 PM
    I deleted all of my messages and reset my phone and even deleted the email account where the phone thinks the messages are. I can't seem to figure this one out please help me!!!!

open up your message folder. hit the "u" button. this will bring up anything that wasnt read or any missed calls ect that u might have missed.. do that even for the text messages just to see if you missed opening somethign up

let me know if that worked
    09-09-09 02:35 PM
    ^beat me to it
    09-09-09 02:38 PM
    Probably missed calls.
    09-09-09 02:42 PM
    I deleted every single message. I'm not missing anything. Still showing 4 messages.

09-09-09 02:52 PM
    when in doubt, pull it out! do a battery pull and see what happens.
    09-09-09 04:19 PM
    when in doubt, pull it out! do a battery pull and see what happens.
    he said he already reset his phone though.

i dont know what else it could be though
    09-09-09 04:46 PM
    Can anyone help me?
    09-09-09 11:43 PM
    pull the battery.
    09-10-09 12:16 AM
    So you definite went into you "messages" folder and checked all missed calls and email? When I say messages I don't mean your SMS folder.

09-10-09 12:43 AM
    I had a similar issue and it drove me nuts until I stumbled on the solution. Try checking your saved messages folder (in the message folder, hit the menu button). At some point, you may have accidentally saved a message that you didn't mean to. If you have one that is unread in the saved folder, it will still show that you have a message until you read it even if you've deleted all messages. I had 2 messages in mine that I didn't know were there. Hope that helps!
    09-10-09 05:52 AM
    ditto that.. same thing happened to me. i accidentally had some saved messages
    09-10-09 09:17 AM
    I didn't know about hitting U for unread messages. You learn something new everyday!!
    Thanks

open up your message folder. hit the "u" button. this will bring up anything that wasnt read or any missed calls ect that u might have missed.. do that even for the text messages just to see if you missed opening somethign up

let me know if that worked
    09-10-09 10:21 AM
    QUOTE=mhock86;3555487]So you definite went into you "messages" folder and checked all missed calls and email? When I say messages I don't mean your SMS folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

Just to reiterate, make sure all messages are read and deleted. Go to your message inbox and hit "m" then "u" if any messages come up delete or read.... the to switch quickly to your other sms inbox hit alt "s" then hit u again...delete or read any messages ... hit alt "m" and then U and same
    pressing "m" in any message folder takes you to your messages ie. email, BBM , PIN ect
    Alt "s" takes you solely to your sms folder
    and ALT "m" takes you solely the mms folder.

If that does not work check your message options and make sure you don't have messages hidden in either of the folders...

hope you get it champ
    Last edited by jasper0201; 09-10-09 at 12:30 PM.
    09-10-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD