I have a technique that will allow for multiple votes for the Tour in the final four of the March Madness poll that Crackberry has been putting up on their front page. This will bypass any the protocols set up by polldaddy to limit 1 vote per person.

Opera Mini Simulator

Its as easy as going there, loading the vote page, voting, then closing the window and opening a new one and starting over again.

Not sure when this poll starts, but this will ensure that a Blackberry wins it!
    03-30-10 07:00 PM
    Didn't Mom always tell you that cheaters never prosper?
    03-31-10 09:42 PM
    but cheaters do always win
    03-31-10 11:13 PM
    if you're not cheating then you're not playing the game right...besides you're only cheating if you get caught lol
    04-01-10 06:42 AM
    Is that what you plan to teach your kids? That's the attitude that got Clinton in to trouble.

Obviously they aren't teaching Civics in schools anymore. That attitude carries over into life and creates people like Bernie Madoff and companies like Enron.

You perform the same way you practice. So if you think this way in something silly like an on-line poll, it's how you will perform at work, in your marriage, etc.

Be sure to put that viewpoint on your resume.

It also doesn't reflect that you have any confidence in Blackberry to stand on it's own merits. Do you think the Tour can't beat the MotoDroid in a straight-up comparison? Then you should think again before telling your friends to buy a BB, and maybe consider getting something else for yourself.

I think that discredits the value and integrity of the honest people at crackberry.com and you should reconsider

04-01-10 09:24 AM
    but cheaters do always win
    If that were true, how did the Bold get beaten? Your Mother must be proud.

Maybe I should be thinking about replacing my Curve? I would miss it, but I don't want my phone to indicate that I approve of your attitude.

Hopefully the polling site will close this loophole before the next round.
    Last edited by CracklePop; 04-01-10 at 09:29 AM.
    04-01-10 09:27 AM
    Wow, even with cheating the Droid is killing the Tour right now.
    04-01-10 03:41 PM
  8. droidrules_and_we_dont_have_to_cheat's Avatar
    i gotta say, if your bb can't win without cheating, it just shows how sad it is...
    04-01-10 04:18 PM
    i gotta say, if your bb can't win without cheating, it just shows how sad it is...
    Wow you're pathetic.
    04-01-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD