I have a couple of themes that I downloaded to a PC when they were available for free for the Tour. If I put them on a website as a download link, the Tour just opens them as hex to read them instead of downloading. If I copy them to my memory card and try using media player to open them it starts the install process, but then says... DOWNLOAD failed. This happens repeatedly. Can anyone offer some guidance on how to work around this. (I've even tried the OTA download program with the same results.
    09-30-09 11:52 AM
    I have a couple of themes that I downloaded to a PC when they were available for free for the Tour. If I put them on a website as a download link, the Tour just opens them as hex to read them instead of downloading. If I copy them to my memory card and try using media player to open them it starts the install process, but then says... DOWNLOAD failed. This happens repeatedly. Can anyone offer some guidance on how to work around this. (I've even tried the OTA download program with the same results.
    Right click on the ota link on the page, choose properties, highlight the url address, right click copy, open the ota program, right click in the address bar, click download. This works for me about 95% - 97% of the time, altought it does not always work. Hope this helps.
    09-30-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD