im having a problem with my phone if i create a ringtone online and send it to my phone it will randomly play like after calls and after i receive any message it will play my regular tone then the song. it still does it even if i delete the ringtone from the phone. Any answers?
    04-13-10 10:31 PM
    Did you just update to 5.0.0.591 from Verizon? What you are describing sounds like one of the known bugs in that version. The solution is to roll back to a different OS.
    Last edited by JeffH; 04-14-10 at 06:44 AM. Reason: typo in OS version
    04-13-10 10:59 PM
    04-14-10 07:02 AM
    Okay, the solution in April 2010 was to roll back to an earlier OS version. This would mean i would lose whatever updated were added, right?

Any newer solutions given that now I hear Zorba the Greek every time I finish listening to a TM or such. I actually downloaded that to hear when a Greek colleague calls or TMs me.

Yes, also downloaded Michelle by the Beatles for when my daughter calls. That one plays alternately, of course after calls, as well.

Darn Help me
    01-13-11 09:32 AM
    The solution now is to upgrade to 5.0.0.975! That OS does not have that bug. It's a good OS, stable and bug free.

That's a great Beatles song.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 10:28 AM
    The solution now is to upgrade to 5.0.0.975! That OS does not have that bug. It's a good OS, stable and bug free.

That's a great Beatles song.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Concur that 975 is a great, stable OS. Do not "upgrade" to 983 or 1030. Although some users have liked them, I had random reboots with both OS'. You can't go wrong with 975 though.
    01-13-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD