04-28-09 12:12 PM
    Interesting for sure. And a 199.00 price.

Hmmmm..
    04-28-09 12:19 PM
    That's so exciting! This is the most legit source we've gotten a release date from so far!
    04-28-09 12:20 PM
    That's so exciting! This is the most legit source we've gotten a release date from so far!
    Since your a storm user and abuser, I bet. Are you going to switch to the Tour?
    04-28-09 12:22 PM
    i can live with a july release...

they still better tell me about it at WES tho!
    04-28-09 12:38 PM
    Psh. July? Wtf rim. I wanted May.

Not surprised. At all. Just disappointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 12:52 PM
    can't wat to see C_X respond to this... Im still confident C_X and KB are going to be more accurate than BGR. Although a mid to late july release is HIGHLY possible. C_X had stated that earlier.. although more more likely august. I find it funny that BGR noted a much later release date was stated and he finds it wrong . lol
    04-28-09 12:55 PM
    Its targeted for July, common sense and years of experience say it will be August.
    04-28-09 01:17 PM
    I am a bit skeptical of it being released in July. This is kind of sick, but in some ways it might be too good to be true. I'm thinking the only way it gets released in July is with near flawless testing.
    04-28-09 01:28 PM
    I'll just stick with my Storm for a year and then the Tour will be around by then...maybe.
    04-28-09 01:32 PM
    BG just had this to say about the OS in response to a comment I made about the testing thus far..
    @jorGeorge

I don’t want to cause a ruckus, but to be perfectly honest, the latest OS build is absolutely rock-solid. Really, really rock-solid.

Very impressed. Then again, they screwed up enough with the 95xx and this is less difficult…

“Damn it, BG! You can’t just say one nice thing about RIM without ruining it, can you!?”
    EDIT: He was referring to 4.7.xx
    Last edited by jorGeorge; 04-28-09 at 01:47 PM.
    04-28-09 01:37 PM
    I think its funny that he posted that on his site, when we have been saying for a few days/weeks now, that a late July/early Aug is what is pegged for release.

Dont ever believe that site. If they give you something credible, odds are, they got it from here

Can it make July? Sure! But I'd NEVER put it at a month unless I was 100 percent sure. I'm still saying what I have said before, July/Aug, barring no issues.
    04-28-09 01:39 PM
    This makes things worse off for me actually. I was all set to leave the house and head to the Verizon Store to purchase a Curve 8330 but now this comes out! Too much speculation, it is driving me insane. I think I'll just get the Curve, start enjoying the BB experience, and then have someone pick up the 9630 at full retail as a Christmas gift (I'm sure it will be out by then...)
    04-28-09 02:09 PM
    This makes things worse off for me actually. I was all set to leave the house and head to the Verizon Store to purchase a Curve 8330 but now this comes out! Too much speculation, it is driving me insane. I think I'll just get the Curve, start enjoying the BB experience, and then have someone pick up the 9630 at full retail as a Christmas gift (I'm sure it will be out by then...)
    really????

or get a curve on ebay for $75 more than youd pay in the store now and get this wehn it comes out. hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    04-28-09 02:18 PM
    Its targeted for July, common sense and years of experience say it will be August.
    That's not what's listed.
    04-28-09 02:30 PM
    That's not what's listed.
    On my list it is. Where's your list?
    04-28-09 02:43 PM
    You could do what I did. I was tired of my Pearl so about a month ago I bought a Curve off craigslist to use until the 9630 comes out.
    04-28-09 02:44 PM
    Yes, ditto on that...
    04-28-09 03:56 PM
    On Verizons list...
    04-28-09 04:28 PM
    On Verizons list...
    You wouldn't happen to know BlueBerry, would ya?

Anyway, so what IS on this list? Earlier date? Later date? Spill the beans, no one wants to play around here!
    04-28-09 04:44 PM
    You wouldn't happen to know BlueBerry, would ya?

Anyway, so what IS on this list? Earlier date? Later date? Spill the beans, no one wants to play around here!
    Hah.

Later than July, but not by much.
    04-28-09 04:52 PM
    Hah.

Later than July, but not by much.
    Well I am sorry but my list says that your list is wrong.
    04-28-09 04:54 PM
    these games are starting to bore me =(
    04-28-09 04:54 PM
    Well I am sorry but my list says that your list is wrong.
    Hah, my list can kick your lists ***! Anyway, my list was middleish last week, so it could have change. But I don't think they will push this phone out like the Storm. So I'm sticking to my list.
    04-28-09 04:58 PM
    Any chance of posting this "list"? It would be a real nice treat on this site to actually have some sort of hard evidence of something. It will at least give all of us waiting something to dig our teeth into for at least half a day.
    04-28-09 05:12 PM
84 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD