Username: MRCUR
    Transaction Date: 07-28-2010
    Item: http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...s-16gb-502399/
    Feedback: Very smooth and fast transaction. Was on a tight schedule and needed the items fast, MRCUR arranged that and was very helpful every time we exchanged PM's. Overall glad to see that honest and respectable people can still be found on the internet.
    08-01-10 11:07 AM
    Username : MRCUR
    Item : http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...l2216w-542079/
    Feedback : One of the best transactions I've had on CB! Constant communication and the item was exactly as described. Wouldn't hesitate in doing business again!!

Cheers!
    10-27-10 03:56 PM
    amazing buyer. keeps in constant communication. the reply times are INSANE!! wouldnt hesitate one bit to do future deals.
    11-19-10 08:34 AM
    Just purchased an iphone 4 from MRCUR and it was awesome working with him! He stays in constant communication with you and is still helping me after the transaction. I would recomend buying or selling from him or to him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 03:00 PM
    Username: MRCUR
    Transaction Date: 11-28-2010
    Item: WTS: Sony Playstation 3 120GB Slim
    Feedback: Transaction was very quick. He kept communication. Responded to PM's quite fast and was a pleasure doing business with him. I absolutely wouldn't mind buying from him, or even selling something to him again. Very respectable.
    12-03-10 08:55 PM
    just received my torch thnx to MRCUR.. excellent comm. and fast shipment.. item as shown in pics.. excellent condition.. now thnx to a great buy i can work on my theme work.
    12-11-10 06:07 PM
    I bought a Bold 9650 from MRCUR and oh what a smooth and quick transaction it was. I sent the funds to him on Wednesday. He shipped it out on Thursday and I received the phone on Saturday. The phone looked brand new and worked perfectly. It was exactly how it was advertised in his thread.

There were two things missing (USB cable and 2GB memory card), but as soon as MRCUR was notified about this issue he immediately reimbursed me for the two missing items and I went out and bought them on my own. Great seller. I highly recommend him to anyone.
    12-21-10 04:19 PM
    Amazing buyer, instant payment, wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again.
    12-31-10 12:07 PM
    Seller: MRCUR
    Date: January 11, 2011
    Item: Blackberry 9780 Telus for ATT
    Feedback: Extremely smooth transaction. Great communication via PM and email. Paid via PayPal and item was shipped within hours. Payment went through early morning of January 12th and I am using the purchased phone today, January 13th. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    01-13-11 12:46 PM
    Seller:MRCUR
    Date:February 28th, 2011
    Item:Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab
    Feedback: Dealing with MRCUR was great, it went smooth, he was always in contact, the item was exactly as described. He mailed the day he said he was, provided a tracking number promptly. Great Seller, hope to deal with again!
    03-01-11 10:50 AM
    Seller: MRCUR
    Date: 6/3/2011
    Item: iPhone 4 for Atrix 4G
    Feedback: I shipped my Atrix 4G to MRCUR, he then shipped his iPhone 4 to me. Item was in great condition and there was great communication between us. I would love to do another transaction with him some day! Positive Feedback!
    06-16-11 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD