I purchased a Blackberry Bold from kwues and was very pleased with the transaction. The phone was shipped immediately and kwues was very helpful to make sure the unit arrived safely. He is a trusted asset to the Crackberry community!

Thank you kwues
    07-11-09 11:08 PM
    Purchased a second unit (Javelin 8900) from Kwues. As usual, transaction was very smooth. Very recommended seller !!!
    07-23-09 08:33 PM
    Wow, ya can't get more positive than two transactions going well. Great to see!
    07-23-09 08:35 PM
    Very true, can't wait to post my own positive review once I have my used 8330 activated. The amount of "Positive" reviews I have seen on these boards, I have a good feeling my purchase will go without a hitch. Seller sent me a tracking number the very next day after I sent my PayPal payment. East to West coast UPS ground is painfully long. Should have my post up tomorrow night.
    07-23-09 09:01 PM
    Actually.. There was already the third transaction with Kwues. He was nice enough to meet my friend halfway in Ontario to deliver the phone.

Looking forward to have 2 more transactions before the end of this month. Again, a very very very... may I add .. very very very recommended seller....
    07-30-09 08:38 PM
    Traded Keith an iPhone 4 for a BlackBerry 9780. Since I had no backup phone to use while the iPhone was winging it's way to Cali...he was courteous and trusting enough of me to ship me the 9780 first, allowing me to change data plans prior to shipping the iPhone to him. That was totally above and beyond.

I have communicated with Keith off and on since and know him to be mature, trustworthy & knowledgeable. I would certainly do business with him anytime. He is definately an asset to the CrackBerry membership family!

I
    03-26-11 10:04 PM
    Username: kwues
    Transaction Date: 06-13-2011
    Item: WTS: Rogers 9780 Unlocked/Mint condition w/extras
    Feedback: Kwues was a perfect buyer. Superb communication throughout the transaction. Immediate payment as soon as price was negotiated. Thanks, Keith!
    06-18-11 08:44 PM
    Bought a Passport from the seller and it was phenomenal. Perfect shape and looked as if he never used it. Very thankful for a smooth transaction, clear communication and fast shipping!
    04-28-15 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD