bought some tour cases that he had for sale. super fast shipper and great communication. couldnt be happier.
    01-15-10 03:56 PM
    Positive:

Thread title:WTS:Tons of Tour Accessories
    Username: edking4
    Transaction Date: 1/12/2010
    Item: Otterbox Commuter case -Tour
    Feedback: I purchased an Otterbox Commuter case for a 9630. Shipped fast and great communication. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.
    01-16-10 11:50 PM
    I have not recieved my phone that I paid for on 2-8-10. There has been no response from him since Saturday February 13th. I will update if I hear something.
    02-23-10 06:45 PM
    Did you buy the storm? I bought the 8900 on the same day.
    It did take him some time before he shipped it out BUT everything I got was exactly as described, He is going through a lot right now but that is NOT an excuse to delay shipping.
    Send him an email, i`m pretty sure this guy will take care of you.
    02-24-10 06:42 PM
    I'm pretty sure he has ripped me off. He has not returned my emails and I have not recieved my phone. I'm not sure there is any excuse for nearly a month delay. I sent him money immediately and he didn't have any problems taking it right away.

I've sent a private message through here as well and no response.

BUYER BEWARE.

Did you buy the storm? I bought the 8900 on the same day.
    It did take him some time before he shipped it out BUT everything I got was exactly as described, He is going through a lot right now but that is NOT an excuse to delay shipping.
    Send him an email, i`m pretty sure this guy will take care of you.
    03-04-10 06:54 PM
    He still hasn't replied to anything. I had to file a claim with paypal.
    Hopefully I will get my money back through them.
    03-09-10 06:45 PM
    Escalated the claim with paypal since he has taken the money and run!!
    Buyer Beware!!
    03-13-10 07:23 PM
    Yep, Go straight to your local police department with all your emails and PMs printed out. Ask a Mod here for an IP and if they dont want to give it to you ( IP ), Get a court order to make them give it to you.
    03-14-10 12:55 AM
    While my issue is not nearly as severe, I haven't received any communication back from him in over a month regarding an issue with a phone I bought from him. The last response I got was Feb 6th, and the issue has not been resolved yet.
    03-15-10 10:18 PM
    Organized a trade for a 8900 for my Storm 2. I sent Storm 2, after he sent cash. He then said he would not be accepting the Storm 2 and said he would be returning it. I have still not received the Storm 2 back.

I have been at training for 2 months and couldn't post back on here. Seems like he took the storm and sold it to someone else. I'll be reporting the phone stolen with the pins and MEID.
    03-26-10 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD