Had a great experience trading with Steve.

Item: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet and Sony Ericsson K850i for BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Date: 6/14/2009

Specifics:
    Steve listed his N810 in the Forum and mentioned he might be looking for an 8900. We talked and struck a deal over the weekend. We both shipped Monday. He sent the N810 and K850 via UPS, and the items were well-packed and exactly as-described.

I am very satisfied with the transaction; communication was excellent, and overall it was another great experience with CB Nation! Thanks a lot, Steve!

-Eric
    06-24-09 03:11 PM
    No problem buddy, thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 04:00 PM
    Great transaction and a great seller. Highly recommend. Bought a curve 8900 and Steve went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy with the transaction. He noticed that he forgot to give me the stock keyboard and mailed it to me right away along with an extra warranty sticker. Stand up individual.
    02-05-10 08:05 PM
    Positive transaction with dictoresno. He bought a used Storm 2 from me and paid quickly through Paypal. Thanks!
    01-09-11 11:29 PM
    was a great seller and quite communicative really appreciate it i bought the blackberry 9000 from him very happy A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ would do business again and shipped quite fast as well Thanks alot
    04-26-11 01:19 AM
    Add me to the list of happy buyers. Steve shipped quickly, and was in contact the whole time. Thanks again
    04-28-11 04:10 PM
    Words can't express how impressed I was with this transaction. Steve was prompt, friendly, stayed in communication throughout the entire process, and included many extras I wasn't expecting:

We wanted to trade Blackberries (his 9800 for my 9780) in international exchange. My spare phone would not charge, so if we both shipped our phones same day, I would have been without a phone, so he was considerate and accommodating, shipping his phone to me first. (Efforts were made to protect him in the process, of course.) Shipping would have been overnight if it weren't for the Easter holiday.

The phone was exactly as described and pictured, with high-resolution photos. This phone looked and performed as brand new (and shiny!) when it reached me, and he could easily have passed it off as BNIB but he was upfront that it was a refurb, which I appreciated. Along with a mint phone, he included extra accessories (docking station, extra wall charger, etc.)

After the transaction, he messaged me to make sure I was happy with it. He really went above and beyond.

Bottom line: words don't do justice to the positive feeling I had leaving this transaction. If you are considering entering into a transaction with dictoresno, I personally vouch for his trustworthiness I will definitely deal with him again.
    dictoresno likes this.
    04-28-11 07:24 PM
    Username: dictoresno (buyer)
    Transaction Date: 7.6.11
    Item: Motorola Atrix 4G

Feedback: Excellent. I received payment immediately after agreeing to making the deal. I would definitely do business with this user again.
    07-09-11 07:35 AM
    I bought Torch 9800 from this seller and I'm totally happy with the transaction.
    He's very communicative, and always keep in touch during the whole transaction.
    Item is arrived fast and just as described. Recommended by me, will do business with him again‼

link : http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...9800-t-629351/
    08-21-11 12:43 AM
    Username: dictoresno
    Transaction date: 09/14/11
    Item: http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...9860-a-647866/

Feedback: Sold Steve a Blackberry 9860, had great communication, very fast payment. Great buyer, very honest and highly recommended.
    dictoresno likes this.
    09-15-11 11:16 AM
    Jim,

I LOVE your signature quote! Did you also know that when Chuck Norris falls in water he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris!
    DawgMan likes this.
    09-16-11 03:08 PM
    Jim,

I LOVE your signature quote! Did you also know that when Chuck Norris falls in water he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris!
    wooohoo way to derail my feedback thread!! lol jk buddy!!

and Jim thanks again for an awesome phone!!
    10-05-11 12:55 AM
    What can I say that hasnt been said? One of the best transactions I have had, Highly recommended
    10-05-11 07:58 AM
    Thank you for one of the best, easiest and fastest transactions! This was my first purchase on CB, and you kept me informed at all times and promptly answered my questions. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you!
    dictoresno likes this.
    01-07-12 07:34 AM
    I recently purchased dictoresno's BlackBerry Torch 9860 which he posted for sale in the marketplace here on CrackBerry Forums. This was by far the easiest transaction that I have ever conducted, not just here on CB. I was provided with a UPS tracking number moments after the package was shipped. I honestly don't think that I can say anything else that hasn't been mentioned here already. I would definitely recommend dictoresno to anyone looking to purchase a phone from him.

Another thing that impressed me that dictoresno supported his sale by answering all of my questions after I received the phone. Again, I don't think I can say anything that hasn't already been said!

Thank you again dictoresno, it was a pleasure doing business with you!
    dictoresno likes this.
    01-10-12 06:20 PM
    Thank you for an awesome transaction as well!!
    01-10-12 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD