Bought a G1 trackball and opening tool from bholloway from this posting http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...r-tool-176634/ and bholloway shippped next business day as promised and received everything as described.

Good doing business with him
    03-14-09 11:30 AM
    Was going to buy a charging dock off of him and everything was going through well. Me being the ***** forgot to mention that it would be shipped to Canada. I was unable to add the funds needed cos of some difficulties so I asked him just to refund my money back. All went well so theres no problems with handling transactions with bholloway!
    03-15-09 08:09 PM
    Purchased a couple cases from bholloway. Shipped next day as promised and arrived exactly as described. Good communication, great transaction. Highly recommended!
    03-18-09 03:21 AM
    Once again I purchased more spare parts from bholloway and he shipped the very next day. Easy person to do business with.
    03-20-09 12:39 AM
    Purchased quite a few things from bholloway. He kept me up to date with everything, answered all my questions, and he even offered extra parts to sell once he got them. Everything was shipped out the next day if possible and came as described. Overall I'm very satisfied and will do business with him again. I highly recommend him.
    04-02-09 09:07 PM
    I purchased a Bold from bholloway. We agreed on a mutually attractrive price, and kept up good communication.

The item arrived as described, with the extras which were promised in the listing. It was a very smooth transaction, and I would not hesitate to do business with Ben again. Highly recommended, valuable member of our community!

Thanks again,
    Eric

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 08:50 AM
    Bought turbo sim gevrey Sunday NIght and ask to have it tuesday. Price was good and he helped me with no problems. I wood recommend to him to anyone on this site. Great person to work with
    04-07-09 06:38 PM
    Feedback for bholloway - POSITIVE

Item: OEM BlackBerry Bold plastic battery door cover
    Feedback: Shipped next day, communicated quickly, great seller. Woudl love to get a few more accessories off of him, great deal. thanks
    04-16-09 05:15 PM
    POSITIVE
    paid him for his e71, but found out i didnt need it. refunded me the money asap. This guy is legit!!!!!
    05-09-09 02:14 PM
    Seller: bholloway
    Items: Bold 9700 & Bold 9000

Feedback: POSTIVE A+++. Great seller, easy to deal with. Fast shipping and good communication. Thanks again!
    12-06-11 10:55 AM
    another POSITIVE for bholloway
    Purchased a 9900 at a good price, was kept updated with tracking/shipping and all that jazz. Thanks.
    12-24-11 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD