Thread title: WTS Blackberry Storm 2 9550
    Username: berry me with it
    Item: Storm 2 9550
    Feedback: INCREDIBLE person to deal with! Great communication-emailed me until I received the phone. Came EXACTLY as described, maybe even better... absolutely mint condition... would love to deal with again! A++++ seller! Thanks again!
    02-26-10 01:59 PM
    Positive:

Thread title: http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...9530-a-455051/

Username: berry me with it
    Transaction Date: 4/20/10
    Item:BB Storm 9530
    Feedback: Item as described, quick shipper and threw in 2 extra batteries FTW!

NO DRAMA HERE!
    04-21-10 10:57 PM
    What a great transaction. He even shipped first. Item was just as described. I would definately do business with him again. Thanks.
    11-14-10 07:45 PM
    Username- berry me with it
    Date- 11/30/10
    Item- Motorola Droid
    Feedback- Great person, kept contact all the while waiting for payment to transfer into paypal. Highly recommend!!

Thanks!
    11-30-10 06:30 PM
    Item : blackberry storm 9550

This guy was amazing do to business with. The phone was in PERFECT condition like it was brand new. Even better was that he shipped the phone overnight at his own expense. What a clas act. He answered every email I sent quickly and thouroughly. Even emailed me once I received the phone to make sure I was happy with it. I very highly recommend this seller. Hope to do business with him again. Thanks !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 12:22 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wtt...ne-vzw-608729/

I swapped my VZW iPhone for his Thunderbolt. He was quick, polite, and responded to emails in a timely fashion. I shipped first and he obviously shipped his phone to me promptly after he received the iPhone. When he realized he forgot to ship the extra battery and screen protectors, he shipped those overnight.

Would highly recommend!!
    05-13-11 11:16 AM
    Purchased a Tour from him, arrived today. Excellent communication, and the phone looks amazing. Thanks again
    07-07-11 10:50 PM
    Traded my Ipad for his Xoom, everything went smooth, no hicups, great communication. Highly recomended, would definately do business with him again.
    07-08-11 08:19 AM
    A+++

Easy transaction, quick shipping, and excellent communication. This guy knows how to do it!

Highly recommended seller!!
    07-08-11 05:52 PM
    purchased Droid incredible. great communication and fast shipping, great member.
    07-10-11 08:14 PM
    User: berrymewithit
    Trans Date: 7/7/2011

Item: http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...berrys-627458/

Feedback: Good communication, negotiated fair price, for device that had issues (Bad ESN, BUT seller was totally upfront about it). Even though I said seller could ship the slower cheaper, USPS, he still used FedEx at his expense and I got the device faster than expect. Overall a VERY good experience. I highly recommend this seller/trader!!!!!!!
    07-11-11 06:50 PM
    User: Berrymewithit
    Transaction date: 8/10/2011
    Item: Storm 9550

I purchased the 9550 in the link above from Patrick, I paid for the item and Patrick sent it to me overnight via FedEx. The phone looks amazing. Wonderful seller, would certainly do business with him again!
    08-11-11 11:40 PM
    User: berrymewithit
    Trans Date: 11/29/2011

Item: Droid Incredible

Feedback: He drove a hard bargain, as did I, but we worked out a fair price, as usual. Again shipping was above and beyond! I highly recommend this seller!!!!! We really worked hard on this deal, since I wanted a good price and he had 2 devices to choose from, but in the end only 1 was working, so we HAD to negotiate for that device, which fortunately was the one I wanted more, BUT the one he valued more. We really had to work to get the deal done.
    12-05-11 10:12 PM
    Bought a Iphone off of Berrymewith it and it was a VERY VERY good transaction, I would highly recommend this seller to anyone! great person to deal with!
    01-02-12 10:10 AM
    Very positive feedback! Excellent communication throughout entire process with speedy responses and accurate answers and information; trusted throughout entire process.

Would very much recommend, and would not hesitate a second to work with again!
    03-07-12 08:04 PM
    LOL I bought another Iphone off of pat...Seriously the best...Thanks!!!!
    03-13-12 09:43 AM
    Very accommodating seller! Fast response. and easy to deal with! will surely deal again!

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...b-wifi-704593/

03-24-12 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD