Item Description : AT&T HTC Inspire 4G
    Price : TRADE
    Rate it : 9.5-10 (only because I've used it)
    What it comes with : Phone, battery, charger and 2 Case-Mate barely there cases
    Item location : Greenville NC
    Shipping Details : USPS unless you want to pay for something else.
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : PM or btroldahl at gmail dot com

Any additional info: I am looking to trade my HTC Inspire which is just over a month old for either an AT&T iPhone 4 16GB or a BlackBerry 9700. I prefer the device you have to trade to be in mint condition. I will do a straight out trade for the iPhone and will take the 9700 plus cash, we can work those details out when you contact me. I prefer you ship first but I'm sure we can work that out too. I look forward to hearing from you!
    04-28-11 01:12 AM
    Would you be interested in trading for a 9800?
    04-28-11 10:59 PM
    Possibly but with only 1 post you're going to have to give me some references from eBay or another site you have done transactions on.
    04-28-11 11:09 PM
    According to the rules you need pictures.
    04-29-11 03:20 PM
    PM sent.

10char
    04-29-11 03:32 PM
    According to the rules you need pictures.
    Consider this your official notice, you have 24 hours to post a picture or the thread will be removed.
    04-29-11 08:51 PM

I'll also sell it outright for $325.
    Last edited by CrackBerryBryan; 04-30-11 at 01:53 AM.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-30-11 01:39 AM
    I have feedback on eBay under jelokin.
    04-30-11 01:59 AM
    email sent...
    04-30-11 02:06 AM
    Item is SOLD!!! Mods please close this thread.
    04-30-11 03:44 AM
    good stuff. only right that i close it. hehe.
    BryanTheRed likes this.
    04-30-11 03:54 AM
    I have reopened the thread as the trade is still not complete. I have received very little communication (almost none) after the 6th of May -- the day he received my device. Constant communication back and forth every day between both CrackBerryBryan and I up until he received the device.

Device was promised (in email on May 9th) to be sent out on May 10th. Then promised one last time that it would be sent out on an email sent on May 14th.
    05-18-11 12:10 AM
    Ever get that Inspire Duvi?
    05-26-11 05:48 PM
    Ever get that Inspire Duvi?
    nope. a 3rd promise was finally made about 5 days ago to even include an Aria, but once again, i got nothing.
    05-27-11 02:56 AM
    nope. a 3rd promise was finally made about 5 days ago to even include an Aria, but once again, i got nothing.
    Now this sucks!
    05-27-11 12:46 PM
    I see that you're in New Jersey. If you were much closer, you could always swear out a warrant on him. Proper charge here in NC (where CrackBerryBryan is located) would be Obtaining Property by False Pretense, which is a felony. Hate to say it, but you may want to get in touch with the Greenville PD at this point.
    05-27-11 03:25 PM
    ibcop,

Come to my house and we will take a road trip to Greenville NC to pick this up for Duvi. I know a good restaurant we can eat at on the way...
    05-27-11 09:11 PM
    The items will be shipped Tuesday since the post office will be closed Monday, in addition to the issues I have already discussed with Duvi I have had a death in the family. It has just been a rough time for me but I AM NOT trying to scam anyone. You will receive what you were promised!
    pkcable likes this.
    05-28-11 06:02 PM
    Thanks for explaining Bryan! Sorry for your loss
    05-28-11 07:16 PM
    Definitely sorry to hear of your loss. Legitimate offer on helping get the item to Duvi. (Needed a good reason to eat at the restaurant up that way)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-11 08:34 AM
    I see that you're in New Jersey. If you were much closer, you could always swear out a warrant on him. Proper charge here in NC (where CrackBerryBryan is located) would be Obtaining Property by False Pretense, which is a felony. Hate to say it, but you may want to get in touch with the Greenville PD at this point.
    That is my next move. Was going to do it last week Wednesday, but i've been real busy with things going on around me. Just got a job offer, so I've been making sure to get everything that I need done by then.

If he was sincere, he would email me and give me updates. Instead he has had the time to respond to Garz (ex-mod) and even responds in here two days ago. The craziest thing is, all he had to do was keep me updated and I would have been okay with it. Instead, he goes back and forth (exchanging emails) with me until he got my device and then poof, he pulls a Houdini act.

Thanks for the support all!
    05-30-11 08:20 PM
    I've contacted you twice via email since receiving the 9700, there is an explanation here in the original transaction thread as to whats been going on. I can honestly sympathize with your frustration which is why I am also sending you an HTC Aria for your troubles! I'd really appreciate the business that was conducted through CrackBerry staying here, the Twitter move this afternoon was in my opinion uncalled for. I'll be contacting you tomorrow with your tracking number, sir!
    05-30-11 09:24 PM
    I've contacted you twice via email since receiving the 9700, there is an explanation here in the original transaction thread as to whats been going on. I can honestly sympathize with your frustration which is why I am also sending you an HTC Aria for your troubles! I'd really appreciate the business that was conducted through CrackBerry staying here, the Twitter move this afternoon was in my opinion uncalled for. I'll be contacting you tomorrow with your tracking number, sir!
    Sorry to hear about any losses to your family. But this is just one excuse you gave. You have made several promises to ship. Never did you actually do it. I'm sorry I had to get involved but when you had refused to originally reply to Duvi, he came to me asking for help. I hope you do the right thing and actually ship it tomorrow. It's been a month now...

Duvi is a super nice guy. Ive known him 3.5 years now. He never deserved this. I would have done the same for you if the tables were turned.
    05-31-11 12:05 AM
    Just to give you all an update... the user did not contact me with a tracking number.

This is exactly what he has been doing all month... promises to send out in the "AM" and then he's ghost.

bigsteveatt - I have the number to the police department and will be contacting them, but can I have a friend of mine do it, being that my friend lives in NC too? I spoke to my friend and they agreed. Was wondering if it mattered as long as I gave permission?
    06-01-11 08:57 AM
    Just to give you all an update... the user did not contact me with a tracking number.

This is exactly what he has been doing all month... promises to send out in the "AM" and then he's ghost.
    bigsteveatt - I have the number to the police department and will be contacting them, but can I have a friend of mine do it, being that my friend lives in NC too? I spoke to my friend and they agreed. Was wondering if it mattered as long as I gave permission?
    Sorry bro. Sorry to hear Same old result just another week
    06-01-11 10:44 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD