Item Description : Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Pearl 8130 - Used for less than 1 year.

Price : $80

Rate it : 9/10. I put an Invisible Shield on it just after I bought it and it's still there. There is one tiny ding in the chrome rail on one side but I couldn't get it to show up in a photo. There's also a spot on the top of the phone were the paint has worn a little bit.

What it comes with : Everything in the picture. Original box, cds, wall charger, USB cable, leather pocket holster, two silicone protectors, a couple of screen protector sheets (in case you decide to remove the Invisible Shield... it's starting to peel off in the corners)

Item location : Metro-Detroit, Michigan USA

Shipping Details : UPS or USPS, your choice

Payment Options : Paypal

Contact Info : PM or matt(at)kmmotorsports(dot)com

Any additional info: I used the phone for a year then kept it around in case I needed it as a backup. I haven't needed it yet so I decided to try to sell it. I have wiped it clean and updated it to the latest official 8130 OS (4.5.0.175). If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks,
    Matt

Last edited by Scooter70; 03-02-10 at 01:37 PM.
    01-29-10 01:42 PM
    New lowered price.
    02-04-10 08:49 AM
    Anybody looking for an inexpensive backup BB for traveling or for "just in case"?

Make me an offer.
    02-14-10 10:43 AM
    TTT with updated price.
    03-02-10 01:37 PM
    SOLD!

10char
    05-25-10 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD