Item Description : Verizon Motorola Droid Pro
    Price : $200-250
    Rate it : 8/10 or better
    What it comes with : Charger and whatever else
    Item location: PA
    Shipping Details: USPS
    Payment Options: PayPal or Local Pickup
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Trying to get this phone so let me know. I also have a blackberry bold 9650 (verizon) to trade as well if thats your only phone. I have positive feedback here and am pretty negotiable for terms so let me know. email is the best way
    04-24-11 08:09 PM
    Ever find a Droid Pro?
    05-02-11 12:16 AM
    05-04-11 11:03 AM
    I have a Droid Pro CPO that would easily rate 9/10. It really is in pristine condition. I really want to get back into a Blackberry.

With it I'll include:

1. Brand new Body Glove case with kickstand.

2. 2 brand new batteries

3. Wall charger

4. External battery charger

5. All paperwork and international charging plugs.

This is my only phone however, so if you would like to send the Bold (as long as it's in great condition) I'll trade you. Since I don't post much, I'll gladly provide you a verifiable work number/address, etc. in private.
    05-04-11 07:00 PM
    I have a Droid x I'm willing to trade for for your bold 9650,its like new and has a clean esn as well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    05-06-11 12:16 PM
    I have a Droid Pro CPO that would easily rate 9/10. It really is in pristine condition. I really want to get back into a Blackberry.

With it I'll include:

1. Brand new Body Glove case with kickstand.

2. 2 brand new batteries

3. Wall charger

4. External battery charger

5. All paperwork and international charging plugs.

This is my only phone however, so if you would like to send the Bold (as long as it's in great condition) I'll trade you. Since I don't post much, I'll gladly provide you a verifiable work number/address, etc. in private.
    Dude I may hit you up if the OP don't. My Bold is CPO too but I mean it runs good. You got PM.
    05-07-11 02:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD