Just tried to check my acct and their site is unavailable for updates they are doing.
    05-13-09 04:27 PM
    They give you a code for a free ringer so when it comes back up you get a ringer on the house.
    05-13-09 04:33 PM
    Thanks for the heads up...I hope they are working to get it running a little smoother, and they better not take away our online msg checking like they tried to pull last week
    05-13-09 04:34 PM
    No kidding they better not take it away. If not for that I will not know if my messages are getting through. Speaking of which are you getting any today?
    05-13-09 04:46 PM
    How/where do you check your messages on one's Sprint online account?
    05-13-09 05:03 PM
    They give you a code for a free ringer so when it comes back up you get a ringer on the house.
    It's good that they (Sprint) Give a free ring tone. But since I have joined this site, I say to myself... "Why go to Sprint for a ring tone when I can go to Crackberry." Matter of fact when I got my 8350I I lost all my old ring tones. And found them all here and then some more that I wanted.
    05-13-09 05:59 PM
    We eventhough it sounds good. Nothing in this world is really FREE!!!! Look at the fine print at the very bottom!!!

"*Data transfer fee of $0.03/KB may apply without data pack or data included plan. Not available for RIM or Windows based phones. Limited time offer. Limited to one ringer per customer. While supplies last"

THANKS FOR TEASE!!! SPRINT/ NEXTEL!!! Keep up the bad work!
    05-13-09 07:13 PM
    Well if that doesn't just suck! Once again Sprint screws us. Well if you know anyone that does not have a BB get the word out and lets help other get what they can from Sprint. They have taken from us so lets help get some back.
    05-13-09 08:41 PM
    Still down.

Sprint is making friends again.
    05-14-09 07:56 AM
    Still down..... Anyone know how long it would take to be back up?
    05-14-09 01:09 PM
    And it's STILL down!! You know, I think instead of them putting all this effort into updating their website, they would take fix the damn text messaging issue. I am still having problems. Went all day yesterday afternoon texting and then last night it started delaying again, 30 minutes or more with each text I received. It is so unreliable it's not even funny.
    05-15-09 05:20 AM
    still down....and we should complain....we are the ones paying the higher bills with data plans but they exclude us from free ringtones? b/s
    05-15-09 07:25 AM
    i am on the phone with CS right now.... they are saying yes that it is still down, dont know when it will be up..... i also asked about the free ringer deal that we cannot get... the cs rep is looking into what they are going to give us.... will post back

update #1 940am

the rep i was talking to is telling me that we CAN get the free ringer, that the blackberry IS included in the offer. she also said that the reason that it says that it is not available is due to the fact that all blackberries have a data plan included.... she transfered me to BB support now, even after i told her that it is NOT a BB issue, its a sprint issue..... she transfered me to NEXTEL!!!!! i am so freaking pissed now!!!!

update #2 958am

the people at blackberry could not HELP.... getting transfered back to sprint..... i am getting so mad....

update #3 1003

offered for ME to buy a ringtone and give a $2.50 credit, i asked what about everyine here.... she is asking a supervisor......

update #4 1011am

i was told to speak to someone higher up.....

so lets all go higher up......

[email protected]

[email protected]
    05-15-09 08:30 AM
    Sprint CS's once again are making friends. This is just a load of crap.

Hey I have an idea why don't we charge Sprint for every lie and every mis guided answer a CS give us. Oh wait that would cause them to go under in a day.

I am getting sick and tired of lies the CS's shove on us. I am so pissed I am ready to go back to tying notes on rocks and throwing them at the people I want to talk to. Atleast that way I will know that got the message.
    05-15-09 09:02 AM
    What a joke, you still got a headache Casper???? I can't wait for my ringer....I don't get it, are people still paying for ringers? I get most of mine from mobile41 right on my phone and for free!!!! WTF? Why can't sprint do us all a real favor and throw an app at us or something! Marketing 101, get them into the Sprint app store for a freebie and we might actually come back.....ahhhh who am I kidding!!!!! It would be nice though. Keep us updated on the phone call Casper!
    05-15-09 09:12 AM
    read update 4
    05-15-09 09:14 AM
    my email to hessey and bowman

Check this thread out. I was on hold for about a total of 20 minutes.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/sp...ilable-227393/

here is a screen shot of why we are so mad. Have a ringer on us.. fine print… not available for blackberry or windows based users. Sprint needs to fix this, along with the Bluetooth, text messages, and the customer service reps who don’t know anything.
    You cannot tell some people that yes you get something free and others…. Hey sorry you have a better phone your screwed.

it wont let me copy the pict, but its the screen that states that the site is down
    05-15-09 09:24 AM
    I'm emailing right now!!!!! Let's go crackheads, 2 emails aren't going to make a dent! Stand UP! You better believe my focus will be on CS, I can't count how many times a 5 min fix takes 30-45 min with them!
    05-15-09 09:49 AM
    Dear Carl:

Your inquiry was forwarded to the Sprint Executive & Regulatory Services Department, and I have been asked to address your Sprint Web Site concern. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

I look forward to the opportunity to assist you. Please contact me toll-free at 1-866-727-0665 or (817) 698-2926, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Central Time. Please reference case 1710558 at the time of your call.

Sincerely,

Peggy Cunningham

Peggy Cunningham
    Executive Services Analyst
    Sprint Nextel Executive & Regulatory Services
    Voice: (817) 698-2926
    Fax: (817) 215-3180
    [email protected]

so fast, wonder why they cant fix e=veryones issues this fast???? i have not called yet, i am eating lunch.
    05-15-09 10:18 AM
    I just hit him up as well. LETS ALL DROP A NOTE TO HIM.

I challenge all 8350i'ers to send a note expressing their outrage at this.
    05-15-09 10:29 AM
    I just finished my email...Interupted about 5 times while typing it out on my BB!!!! I'l post it here in a sec!
    05-15-09 10:55 AM
    that dept will be nice to you. im sure they will give you credit for something . the lady that called me sounded very nervous but wanted to make me happy.

Dear Carl:

Your inquiry was forwarded to the Sprint Executive & Regulatory Services Department, and I have been asked to address your Sprint Web Site concern. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

I look forward to the opportunity to assist you. Please contact me toll-free at 1-866-727-0665 or (817) 698-2926, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Central Time. Please reference case 1710558 at the time of your call.

Sincerely,

Peggy Cunningham

Peggy Cunningham
    Executive Services Analyst
    Sprint Nextel Executive & Regulatory Services
    Voice: (817) 698-2926
    Fax: (817) 215-3180
    [email protected]

so fast, wonder why they cant fix e=veryones issues this fast???? i have not called yet, i am eating lunch.
    05-15-09 11:01 AM
    Well, a bit overkill but I hope he reads it!

The Sprint account management site being down has inspired me to email concerning the free offer of a ring tone for the inconvenience. The problem being that I have upgraded my wife, my parents, my wife's parents, my little brother and my dog....yes my dog to a Blackberry whether it be a nextel 7100i, 8350i or even a few sprint 8330's. Now your site says the free offer excludes blackberry and windows mobile devices? So where do I fit in? Am I not part of the group you're concerned about keeping happy? I am a member of the site crackberry.com, and your customer service reviews have been undesirable to say the least. We as a Blackberry using community would like for our problems to be resolved concerning everything from training for those that support us with our devices, device functionality, and network issues concerning reliability via messaging. I have been a valiant Nextel subscriber for quite some time now and have persuaded many people in my life to bring their services to Sprint/Nextel, I feel that there have been a lot of great moves by your company in the past 2 years to put you at the top of the list among service providers. But please pay attention to the details. I know this email was about a ring tone but I hope you will take it as more.

Regards

Michael Lin****
    Lin**** Dairy, Owner/Operator

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:03 AM
    Excellent letter, Monsoon. I agree - we should ALL email Dan. This has got to stop. Casper, let us know how you made out.
    05-15-09 11:09 AM
    O.K. Here's my letter:

Mr. Hesse, I am taking the time, once again, to email you regarding your company. I have been with Nextel for over 6 years. I have had many, many people recruited by me to jump ship from competitors over to Sprint/Nextel. I feel I have given to your company, but now it's time you gave back to me.

I bought a Blackberry 8350i in January. To date, the text messaging still does not work. I can go for 3 of 4 hours of texting and everything is fine and then it stops. WHY? My texts become delayed by 30 minutes or longer, normally longer. In this day and age of communication, texting is right there on top. Ninety percent of my friends/family text and I would like to be able to communicate with them that way. Most of them have given up on me because I don't respond. How can I respond when I don't even get their texts?

Regarding the website being down for two days and for my aggravation I could get a free ring tone. Big deal. But should I choose to take this wonderful gift, I cannot. I did read the fine print at the bottom....Blackberries are excluded!

I do not want a phone call from your "elite" customer service reps (who really don't know what they're talking about half the time). I want what I pay for and I feel I'm not getting the services promised when I came onboard with your company. I believe a company your size should be able to hire competent techs to take care of problems that arise ie: text messaging, for one.

I really hope that you start listening to your customers. Hate to think that one day you may not have any.
    05-15-09 11:25 AM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD