Here�s the information to configure your account on your preferred e-mail client:

- Username: your full e-mail address
    - Password: your Windows Live ID password

- POP3 Server:

-Incoming Server: pop3.live.com

-port number: (995 )

-Use SSL: Yes

-Ougoing Server: smtp.live.com

-port Number: (25)

-Use SSL: Yes
    09-01-09 10:18 PM
    i have a hotmail account i haven`t been able to get to work with shangmail is anybody having the same problem?
    09-02-09 11:43 PM
    i want to use the new blackberry curve 8350i from Nextel on the boost mobile network. does anyone know if that's possible.
    09-02-09 11:49 PM
    Whoah, it worked! Thanks Piloso!

I had to add the account at the shangmail website, then ruun a synchronize on the shangmail app. Now if we can only get yahoo mail...lol!
    09-03-09 08:24 AM
    I think I've found a way to get Yahoo mail via Shangmail without purchasing Yahoo Mail Pro. Testing it right now.
    09-03-09 10:16 AM
    i want to use the new blackberry curve 8350i from Nextel on the boost mobile network. does anyone know if that's possible.
    Ryana --- Read the first sticky on this forum, first post of the thread. All the info you will need is on that thread.
    09-03-09 10:38 AM
    might be a n00b question, but is this only useful if you don't have BIS? or does it allow me to receive my hotmail more instantly?
    09-03-09 06:51 PM
    Whoah, it worked! Thanks Piloso!

I had to add the account at the shangmail website, then ruun a synchronize on the shangmail app. Now if we can only get yahoo mail...lol!
    No problem.
    09-05-09 02:44 PM
    create an account with GOOGLE (Gmail) ones your account is created download google APP (mobile) install it in your Boostberry, as soon as you start receiving email to your Berry go to your Gmail account (Gmail) in your computer go to settings (top of page by your email) go to accounts and import put your Hotmail account on import mail and contacts (i'm not importing any contact so that is your choice), Send email from another account (make your Hotmail as default) also select (always reply from default address), add POP3 email account(add your hotmail account). i'm receiving all my hotmail account email without problems.

P.S. I'm sorry for my english it is not my first language.
    09-11-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD