I created this theme for myself and thought I'd share on here. I didn't change anything from the Zen theme (Zen Sprint) except for make the menus black so it works with Opera Mini and any other application that didn't show the menu with transparent menus.

enjoy!
    03-29-09 10:11 PM
    wow Thats a great idea! but i am so tired of the regular! this does provide you to have the same bb feel with menu's in those transparent menu'd apps!
    03-29-09 10:44 PM
    Thanks! I tried some of the other themes trying to fix this issue with opera, but just couldn't keep using them, and switched back. Either I didn't like the fonts, or the placement, etc. This is just what I needed.

Thanks again.
    03-30-09 06:16 AM
    nice, I just seem to always go back to the stock themes, time to get opera. I'd like to see this with L or U theme
    03-30-09 06:36 AM
    great, I will try this one!
    03-30-09 08:26 AM
    L today theme or backwards L with today theme would be good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 09:35 AM
    ahhh sweet, just what i needed i don't like any other themes, thanks alot!
    03-30-09 03:08 PM
    Thats really nice, thanks for sharing!
    03-30-09 03:13 PM
    thanks. it works perfect. except its not the same font/font size as the original themes when you hit the BB button. how did you make this? i'd like to try making one just like yours,but with the same font/font size as the BB originals. unless you dont mind making it for us?
    06-04-09 03:00 AM
    This question is going to sound really dumb, but I don't know.

Do I have to download the zip file to my computer then transfer it to my phone (via storage card) or do I need to go to this thread from my phone?
    06-05-09 01:19 AM
    download to your computer, unzip, hook up to your dm and add the app
    06-05-09 06:31 AM
    wow Thats a great idea! but i am so tired of the regular! this does provide you to have the same bb feel with menu's in those transparent menu'd apps!
    Correct me if I am wrong... Aren't the menus already have a black background? This post somewhat lost me...
    Last edited by LULU_BERRY; 06-05-09 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Spelling Error.
    06-05-09 10:04 AM
    Good looking theme...
    06-05-09 10:05 AM
    Correct me if I am wrong... Aren't the menus already have a black background? This post somewhat lost me...
    not when it comes to opera or bolt.... the menus are hidden.
    06-05-09 10:07 AM
    not when it comes to opera or bolt.... the menus are hidden.
    Oh... O-kay. Got it now... I don't use opera or bolt myself. So it just left me to wonder... Thanks.
    Last edited by LULU_BERRY; 06-05-09 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
    06-05-09 10:17 AM
    Really nice theme!!
    06-05-09 10:19 AM
    Thanks Casper, I had a feeling but wanted to make sure.

This theme is wonderful for Opera mini.

Sometimes the simple things have the best use.

Apschaps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 12:26 AM
    I created this theme for myself and thought I'd share on here. I didn't change anything from the Zen theme (Zen Sprint) except for make the menus black so it works with Opera Mini and any other application that didn't show the menu with transparent menus.

enjoy!
    BTW, this is wonderful, thank you so much for making it! I even put it in my list of suggested additions to the 8350, but I forgot to thank you for doing this for all of us!
    06-08-09 07:57 PM
    BTW, this is wonderful, thank you so much for making it! I even put it in my list of suggested additions to the 8350, but I forgot to thank you for doing this for all of us!
    no problem, glad everyone likes it. i'm surprised no one made it before i did.
    06-08-09 08:08 PM
    Things like this is why Crackberry.com is so great. When I first got my 8350i there were issues out the wazoo, and if it wasn't for these posts I would have thrown it out the window a long time ago. It helped me fix things, show me how to do things, put the new OS on, find apps, it's endless. Thanks for creating the theme, and thanks to anyone else reading for being part of something better than the company that is supposed to help us.
    06-10-09 06:12 AM
    thanks. it works perfect. except its not the same font/font size as the original themes when you hit the BB button. how did you make this? i'd like to try making one just like yours,but with the same font/font size as the BB originals. unless you dont mind making it for us?
    ...please?
    06-11-09 05:54 PM
    i installed this theme and now the sms/mms icon is missing
    06-14-09 01:15 PM

enjoy!
    Hi Co1063,

We would like to post a copy of your theme on our forum for users of our Application (astrasync. com) to fix the issue of the disappearing menu.

Would that be ok with you?

Ben Cwilewicz
    AstraSync Support
    06-15-09 12:43 PM
    Works Great!! Thank You Soo Much!
    06-15-09 02:20 PM
    i installed this theme and now the sms/mms icon is missing
    This happened to me too, but I don't use it much and they show up in "Messages" so I figured I'd get by. The fact that I could use Opera-mini made it worth it for me.
    06-16-09 11:13 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD