i saw this product on the CB home page.

CB Review

Bodyguardz Homepage

i emailed bodyguardz and this was the email i received back 24 minutes LATER! IMO thats fast for a response.

We currently do not make BodyGuardz for the BlackBerry 8350i. I will let our Research and Development group know of your interest. The more interest in a device that we receive, the sooner we try to locate that device to create BodyGuardz for. I will put this ticket "On Hold" and we will email you when we have BodyGuardz available for the BlackBerry 8350i.

We appreciate your business and patience in waiting for this product! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Annie
    Customer Support
    NLU Products

contact them here so they will make a Bodyguard for the 8350s!!!

Email
    02-16-09 09:59 AM
    i been wondering why i havent seen one!
    i'm on it!
    02-16-09 11:46 AM
    Email sent,
    Thanks Casper34.
    02-16-09 01:08 PM
    I sent an E. Mail for you to add to the numbers.....
    02-16-09 01:37 PM
    51 views and only 3 emails sent? come on people this is probably the best protection for our BBs!!! i have seen this stuff on Porsche's, Ferrari's, BMW's... the stuff works!!!
    02-16-09 02:31 PM
    well i have to say that there might be more emails sent than we know! there are themes downloaded without posts to verify!
    02-16-09 02:35 PM
    Does anyone know if a bb with this on it will still fit in the plastic clip?
    02-16-09 03:51 PM
    i would believe so, that stuff is thin but very strong. they do make them for other berries... check the other fourms
    02-16-09 05:55 PM
    Does anyone know if a bb with this on it will still fit in the plastic clip?
    It should. Just skinned my Flip and it fits my case like always.

And since the Flip hasn't been out that long BG should come out with your application soon enough. Keep on mailing
    02-16-09 06:30 PM
    THEY SENT ME BACK THIS:
    We currently do not make BodyGuardz for the Nextel version of BlackBerry 8350i. I will let our Research and Development group know of your interest. The more interest in a device that we receive, the sooner we try to locate that device to create BodyGuardz for. I will put this ticket "On Hold" and we will email you when we have BodyGuardz available for the Nextel version of BlackBerry 8350i, or when we have a better time frame of when they will be available.

We appreciate your business and patience in waiting for this product! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Annie
    Customer Support
    NLU Products

To view ticket history, please visit the following URL:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=WRQvCRbn
    02-16-09 07:43 PM
    sent me tha same email 5 mins ago! this is well worth it!
    02-16-09 07:51 PM
    Got the same response from Annie
    02-16-09 08:25 PM
    Just sent an e-mail from my phone. This product is awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 09:10 PM
    Already got the same responding e-mail from them...only took 6 mins

02-16-09 09:19 PM
    Great product I'm using it on my Storm.

02-16-09 09:30 PM
    Guess no one likes the Ghost armor? My buddy had it on his storm and it was fantastic. They didnt have it for the 8350 so I went with invisible shield...just as good in my opinion. Sent an email for you guys anyway.
    02-16-09 11:56 PM
    sent an email
    02-17-09 08:41 AM
    Check out invisible shield. Just goggle it. They make a skin for the 8350I. It works well and does fit it the clip.
    02-18-09 10:31 AM
    I just put zagg's invisishield on my phone last night. Although I got a few finger prints and dust under then skin I am happy with the outcome. I recommend buying an extra tube or two of the spray liquid, wouldve helped me out a lot and caame out cleaner if I did. But all in all it covers damn near every spot on the phone. Still fits in the clip, a lil tight at first but fits fine.

02-18-09 04:13 PM
    Do any on these products cover the keys? I have this phone and use it for work and am constantly typing with dirty gloves on and am trying to reduce the dirt i get on it. i am currently using a otterbox but really don't like the whole echo issue.
    02-18-09 10:58 PM
    Do any on these products cover the keys? I have this phone and use it for work and am constantly typing with dirty gloves on and am trying to reduce the dirt i get on it. i am currently using a otterbox but really don't like the whole echo issue.
    i dont think so. looks like all the bodyguardz dont at least
    02-18-09 11:01 PM
    insurance? Wish i did.
    02-19-09 12:38 AM
    the invisishield doesnt cover the keys either but im sure you could pull a MacGyver and lay a full body shields edges over the key panel that comes with the otter box...dont know how it would come out or look but you could try it.
    the shields edges go right to the edges of the keyboard on the sides and bottom and to the top of the 4 main buttons and track ball
    02-19-09 12:43 AM
    insurance? Wish i did.
    well you need to get it!
    02-19-09 01:35 AM
    insurance? Wish i did.
    BEST damn 7 bucks i ever spent!
    02-19-09 07:59 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD