Would someone be so kind as to send me the link for this through BBM my PIN IS 3063BEA6 I would really appreciate it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I found a link and downloaded it to my storm 1. Seems to be working. However, I notice that the buttons for stop, play, ff, and rw have to be pushed several times for them to work. I also don't know if this is the most recent version.

http://www.p3designs.info/files/youtube.jad

just use your bb browser set to identify as bb.

01-11-10 10:13 PM
    When I type in the link provided in my Blackberry browser I get "Sorry youtube is not supported on your device" I know it is because I had it on a previous Storm that I had to exchange at Verizon. I don't even know how I got it on the last one. I beleive it was in an update or something. I can't seem to get the app again. Please help!
    01-18-10 06:07 PM
    I found a link and downloaded it to my storm 1. Seems to be working. However, I notice that the buttons for stop, play, ff, and rw have to be pushed several times for them to work. I also don't know if this is the most recent version.

http://www.p3designs.info/files/youtube.jad

just use your bb browser set to identify as bb.

Thank you SOOOO much....... I copied the above link to memo pad and then clicked it .... Worked like a charm..... Haven't really tried out the app yet mind you so I can't comment in it yet..... Lol....

01-18-10 11:32 PM
    Leafan, I also found this site as well:

StormOTA - YouTube

Go to the page on your bb browser and then click the ota link to download.

It looks like a more recent version than the previous link. The previous link had 1.1.1. This newer link is 1.6.1. Seems to work the same on my storm though.
    01-21-10 08:20 AM
    It works, I installed it!
    I can't seem to get the Youtube link to work still.....
    Help!
    01-22-10 12:25 AM
    I can't seem to get the Youtube link to work still.....
    Help!
    What link are you having trouble with? There are 2 working links above?

Use you bb browser and type stormota.com/150 in the page address window and then click on "OTA Link" and download and install it.
    01-22-10 03:18 PM
    it say this application is not supported by my storm and cannot be add to my phone? I don't get it a friend of mine has the same phone same carrier same os and it worked on his? I'm with bell canada v5.0.0.419 platform 4.2.0.179

when i copy and paste the link it says devise not suported too.

anyone help me with this i would appreciate it
    Last edited by mark413d; 03-05-10 at 11:30 AM. Reason: forgot some info
    03-05-10 11:29 AM
    Finally a you tube app that works.

I never even knew this sub forum existed for 3rd party storm apps.

What I gimp I am.

This is awesome. Thanks guys.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-06-10 04:54 AM
    Leafan, I also found this site as well:

StormOTA - YouTube

Go to the page on your bb browser and then click the ota link to download.

It looks like a more recent version than the previous link. The previous link had 1.1.1. This newer link is 1.6.1. Seems to work the same on my storm though.
    Thanks for this Stides! I had the Youtube icon on my phone previously and when I clicked on it, it gave me the "your phone isn't supported, blah blah blah" but when I downloaded the app using the link you provided, it works like a charm! I'm on OS 5.0, Verizon.
    03-08-10 04:17 AM
    It should work now. The pushed Youtube app from VZW.
    03-10-10 04:13 PM
    Been using the for a few days now and even though its still the best you tube app for the BB. Its still poor.

The picture quality is inconsistent and sometimes the video file is just blocks of color with stuttering sound in the background....... And that's on wifi.

My wifes HTC HD2 is just awesome for you tube. The native app is flawless.

We need a app like this.

RIM.......................................

Get your finger out.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-13-10 04:54 PM
236 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD