So I tried Opera Mini but the darn thing was so small, I had difficulty clicking the links and I always had to scroll in and out.

I also tried Bolt which I liked a lot too, but it was kind of a pain with the split screen thing, and without the keyboard handy like other BBs have the shortcut keys weren't much use.

So what other browsers do people like/use out there?
    06-01-09 02:30 AM
    I personally love using Opera Mini.... but I will be darned if it doesn't work on my Storm since I upgraded to 148. I can browse just fine, but if I do a google search, the app locks up and my phone hangs for a minute and a half to two minutes. When the hang is done, it resumes as usual and asks if it is ok for opera to access the low-level network. Annoying as **** really, but I live with it.
    06-01-09 03:04 AM
    I am .132 and liking Opera more and more. The pages load really fast and I don't have to wait to scroll around a screen. I do wish it had moe than one level of zoom, but hopefully in the future. It took some getting used to but I really like the speed especially on pages that don't have a mobile version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 04:31 AM
    I gave Opera several tries. At first I did not like it much and would uninstall it. It is a bit quirky, especially, if you have to click on small check-boxes or radio buttons on a site but other than that, I have grown to like it and use it all the time now.
    06-01-09 06:02 AM
    blackberry browser
    06-01-09 09:28 AM
    blackberry browser
    Yeah, I'd have to agree. You might get a bit more speed on some pages from Bolt or Opera, but the native browser is clearly the only one designed for the actual handset, and thus the most functional by a good bit.
    06-01-09 10:10 AM
    Yeah, I'd have to agree. You might get a bit more speed on some pages from Bolt or Opera, but the native browser is clearly the only one designed for the actual handset, and thus the most functional by a good bit.
    rite on target
    06-01-09 10:15 AM
    I also prefer the default browser.
    06-01-09 10:49 AM
    +1 for the default bb browser
    06-01-09 10:55 AM
    You will like opera a lot more when you go into setting and check mobile view
    06-01-09 11:01 AM
    BB Browser
    06-01-09 11:08 AM
    For me it depends on what site I'm visiting. I alternate between the default browser, BOLT and Opera Mini.
    06-01-09 12:39 PM
    I tried opera and bolt, but after a wile had problems so I deleted them. Now I only use bb browser.
    06-01-09 12:58 PM
    I personally love using Opera Mini.... but I will be darned if it doesn't work on my Storm since I upgraded to 148. I can browse just fine, but if I do a google search, the app locks up and my phone hangs for a minute and a half to two minutes. When the hang is done, it resumes as usual and asks if it is ok for opera to access the low-level network. Annoying as **** really, but I live with it.
    I have the same issue. Click on one of your bookmarks first. After it asks you about accessing a low-level connection and you click yes stop the loading. Then the search function will work just fine. That's what's worked for me. Hope it helps.
    06-01-09 01:49 PM
    I use Bolt for a few work-related sites, and the BB browser for everything.

Opera Mini was the first app I installed when I got my Storm, right after launch, but it sounds like as much of a nightmare now as it was then.
    06-09-09 01:39 AM
    I use the default BB Browser the most. I only use Bolt for xbox.com and sometimes ESPN
    06-09-09 02:07 AM
    Opera by far. It has a learning curve since it's not optimized for the Storm. But once you figure it out it's clearly the best of the 3.
    06-09-09 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD