i used to have the envy and on it there was v cast song id. is there a similar application that they make that you can download. i really miss this program and i used it a lot. i hope there's someone out there that knows something that is similar to it.
    01-10-09 05:28 PM
    Vcast Song ID is in the works for the Storm. No info on ETA though.
    01-10-09 05:55 PM
    the app store is slated to be out in march
    01-10-09 06:47 PM
    March can't get here soon enough... thanks for the ETA.
    01-10-09 06:52 PM
    i loved having vcast song id and was bummed to hear it's not avail on the storm..so if they really are working on making it avail to us, that's very cool!
    01-10-09 06:54 PM
    yeah i cant waitt.
    01-10-09 07:30 PM
    I was wondering the same thing the other day. I had a vx9400 and I used that feature frequently. It will be nice to have to have it again
    01-10-09 07:36 PM
    You can sign up for updates on the progress of what will be the Application Center and "Blackberry Application StoreFront" (I put this in quotes because it is just the tentative name for the application). I signed up for it sometime in November when I received it in my blackberry email account. The only update I have received so far is them saying what was already announced at BDC.

http://www.blackberry.com/storefrontinfo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 07:40 PM
    Will we have to pay for it or is it free? Also, are the apps in the store going to be opened up to the public to create like apple and google? I have a feeling they're not. Verizon seems to be going in the footsteps of microsoft. Large an uninnovative.

01-18-09 08:04 AM
    The 15,000 iPhone apps are looking mighty fine right now...grrr. I really want a program like Shazam!
    01-18-09 09:19 AM
    check out this untill march h-t-t-p://w-w-w-.nobexrc.-c-o-m/Download.-a-s-p-x-?from=builtforblackberry
    01-22-09 09:27 PM
    Cant agree more. Shazam should get its programmers to adapt to a storm platform. Please?
    01-23-09 11:43 AM
    The 15,000 iPhone apps are looking mighty fine right now...grrr. I really want a program like Shazam!
    Yes there are, and about 14,500 of them are completely useless and poorly written.

Apparently RIM will be turning some apps away from the new RIM application storefront, specifically ones that use too much bandwidth.

RIM store will turn away some BlackBerry apps - ZDNet.co.uk

Last I heard, Shazam will be out around the time the Storefront goes live.
    01-23-09 11:50 AM
    Cant agree more. Shazam should get its programmers to adapt to a storm platform. Please?
    In Cannes, Jim Balsille announced that Shazam is targeted to be released in the next few weeks and will be similar to the iPhone version.

Shazam Music Recognition App Coming To BlackBerry | BerryReview.com �

01-23-09 09:12 PM
    check out this untill march h-t-t-p://w-w-w-.nobexrc.-c-o-m/Download.-a-s-p-x-?from=builtforblackberry
    im loving this app you presented us with. thank you!
    01-24-09 08:17 PM
    verizon now has song id available for the storm as of like 3 days ago just open your browser and goto the get applications
    06-03-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD