okay so i downloaded it and did the memory clean settings... then i called my voice mail to verified that it work... cool... then i talked to 2 of my friends ( 1 when the phone was locked and 1 when it was unlocked) and the talk lock wasnt enabled... any ideas? it only worked a few times
    I noticed it does that with me sometimes... When it doesn't come on during a call just hit BB key and select enable talklock near the top.

Hopefully they fix this in the next release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 11:34 PM
    im just adding this in because this was the top search i got for memory leak, but i just upgraded to .85 and my memory was around 50. i upgraded to .85 i believe just the other night so its only been 2 days now and my memory is down in the low 30's. im removing talk lock and doing a battery pull to see if this brings my memory back up

******we i removed talk lock and when the phone rebooted it said memory card detected and got stuck so i just pressed the screen then the "verizon" screen came up and stayed on it. i did a battery pull and let it load up, and no errors or freezes happened. i went str8 to my memory and now im back up to 46. fyi******
    Last edited by ohondareal; 12-30-08 at 11:49 PM.
    12-30-08 11:37 PM
    I reinstalled talk-lock and everything else today after a "wipe-handheld" and my BB has been holding steady around 45-50 MB of Application Memory free space.
    01-02-09 11:25 PM
    Anyone still having memory leak issues with TalkLock?
    01-14-09 08:51 PM
    Anyone still having memory leak issues with TalkLock?
    I have about 43mb after a battery pull and 8 hrs later, my free app memory is down to 34ish. I am diligent about closing apps
    01-14-09 10:02 PM
    App memory will tend to go up and down with use. The JVM's garbage collector will only kick in periodically, and apps and the OS might reserve additional amounts of memory at times for various reasons.

Obsessing over having some specific value is pointless. Start worrying when/if your phone starts showing signs of decreased performance.
    01-15-09 01:03 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD