I find it odd that even though the Storm is on Verizon it isn't compatible with the VCast Song ID app they have. Are there any free apps for Song ID out there?

Also, does anyone know where to find a light saber app that actually makes noise? StormSaber and LightSaber do nothing but vibrate.

Thanks.
    03-13-09 09:51 AM
    Its so funny that you posted this. I was logging on today just to post this very same question about the Song ID thing. I really liked having it on my old enV because it would keep a list of all the songs that I had IDed. If anyone knows of an app or can make an app like this I would be GREATLY appreciative.
    03-13-09 09:56 AM
    StormSaber and LightSaber both have sound. You must be running OS .75. There is an issue with the sound on that OS. I suggest you upgrade.

Also, the Song ID has been mentioned a few dozen times. Do a search and you will find your answer.
    03-13-09 09:57 AM
    How did the Storm Saber get into this????
    03-13-09 09:59 AM
    How did the Storm Saber get into this????
    Because I have self imposed A.D.D. about posts.
    03-13-09 10:01 AM
    Also search for Shazam. Its a song id app that is in the works for the Storm.
    03-13-09 10:01 AM
    no blackberry has ever been able to use songID, so not really suprising the storm wasn't capable. But with vzw Tones Deluxe just becoming available don't be suprised if songID gets pushed soon as well.
    03-13-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD