I stopped using MeterBerry. Don't get me wrong, it's a great app and all that, but I found myself getting obsessive about memory leaks, checking all the time even when phone performance was the same lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 01:25 AM
    I have been running this on my Storm for months...works well, very solid in doing what it's supposed to do. You can also clear the event log, reset the phone, choose what icon you want to show (ex. battery power left, battery temp. available app memory available and much more). Easy to set up as well. However, I am running Lyricial's Beta6v5, and my memory hardly drops below 2 megs after bootup, so I use it to do my daily reset each morning.
    WELL DONE!
    Last edited by Jimmer55; 07-26-09 at 12:31 AM.
    07-26-09 12:28 AM
    any fixes for 5.0 compatability in the works?
    07-26-09 07:28 PM
    Battery Log and Memory Log appear to work fine with 5.0, but reset device doesn't work. Receive "Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error" and "Unable to reset device. Error Code: 4" messages. Any ideas??
    07-27-09 08:24 AM
    Battery Log and Memory Log appear to work fine with 5.0, but reset device doesn't work. Receive "Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error" and "Unable to reset device. Error Code: 4" messages. Any ideas??
    I know this is in the Storm forums, but this is the exact issue I'm having w/ the Tour. I'm on the stock OS 4.7.1.140 and using v.1.4.5 of Meterberry. I've been using Meterberry w/o issue on the Tour for two weeks now. This morning, I noticed my phone did not automatically reset as scheduled. Instead, the error messages above were on my phone. I was unable to reset via Meterberry and had to do a physical battpull to remover the error window.

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!
    07-28-09 09:45 AM
    I love the new features! Keep'em coming.
    07-28-09 02:49 PM
181 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD