my storm constantly has the blue LED on even when in the holster, bedside mode and sitting idle. ive looked everywhere for a setting to change this but cant seem to find it

ive got my LED alerts on like flashing red for a email sms etc.

if somone could point me in the right direction on how to turn this off that would be great.

thanks
    05-28-09 10:26 AM
    Blue would be bluetooth.

Do you have your bluetooth on?
    05-28-09 10:28 AM
    yeah ive been told that before but my bluetooth is off.

its really bright aswell, like REALLY bright. lights up my whole room at night. it takes about 2 minutes to come back on after ive been in the menus etc.
    05-28-09 10:44 AM
    I would go in and turn the bluetooth on then back off, then do a battery pull, (pull the battery while the phone is on) and see how that works.
    05-28-09 10:45 AM
    I would go in and turn the bluetooth on then back off, then do a battery pull, (pull the battery while the phone is on) and see how that works.
    just tryed that didnt seem to work even turned off LED notifcation in the bluetooth settings. its strange. i'll put it in the holster then in about a minute the blue LED comes on really low then slowly builds up to get super bright. does this when in the holster, not in the holster, with the screen locked and in bedside mode. in fact it does it all the time when the phone as been idle for over a minute.

im looking at it now, its like its mocking me lol
    05-28-09 11:51 AM
    Trade Storms with me...i wish my light flashed blue instead of green (without havin to have bluetooth on).

Blue rocks!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 02:01 PM
    Trade Storms with me...i wish my light flashed blue instead of green (without havin to have bluetooth on).

Blue rocks!!!!!

it dont really rock tbh. my room is lit up like a bloody runway im expecting a 747 to come crashing down on my house any time soon. and im sure its the reason why my battery dont last long atall
    05-28-09 05:45 PM
    it dont really rock tbh. my room is lit up like a bloody runway im expecting a 747 to come crashing down on my house any time soon. and im sure its the reason why my battery dont last long atall
    *clshh*
    "Delta flight 747 you are cleared for landing over."
    *clshh*

05-28-09 07:47 PM
    just tryed that didnt seem to work even turned off LED notifcation in the bluetooth settings. its strange. i'll put it in the holster then in about a minute the blue LED comes on really low then slowly builds up to get super bright. does this when in the holster, not in the holster, with the screen locked and in bedside mode. in fact it does it all the time when the phone as been idle for over a minute.

im looking at it now, its like its mocking me lol
    I seem to remember a few months ago, one of the bloaks from England was having the same problem...in fact he said the same thing "it lit up his room like a runway"...so maybe doing a search on here might lead to that post and a correction to the problem?? Good Luck
    05-29-09 01:06 AM
    somone must know?
    05-29-09 06:16 PM
    Did u try a batt pull after u turned off bluetooth and notification. Simple I know but the batt pull is like the fix everything method for BB. Lol!

05-29-09 06:21 PM
    Did u try a batt pull after u turned off bluetooth and notification. Simple I know but the batt pull is like the fix everything method for BB. Lol!

yes i have tryed this sevral times
    05-31-09 11:17 AM
    Problem solved. my storm has been sent back to vodafone in exchange for a N96
    06-01-09 07:02 AM
    awwww u should have just put in bedside mode and used it problem solved
    06-01-09 09:44 AM
    awwww u should have just put in bedside mode and used it problem solved
    did you read the thread?
    06-01-09 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD