Anyone? Anyone?
    05-20-09 09:22 PM
    You probably need to resend your service books and register your host routing tables.
    05-20-09 09:24 PM
    resend service books
    or a batt pull
    or both
    05-20-09 09:24 PM
    It's been confiscated by VZW for using a leaked OS........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 09:26 PM
    It's been confiscated by VZW for using a leaked OS........

haha, technicians there told me to switch to a leaked OS
    05-20-09 09:29 PM
    You probably need to resend your service books and register your host routing tables.
    how do i do that
    05-20-09 09:35 PM
    oh man that sucks...what should i do now? I tried to go to bb appworld and it says upgrade to a plan that has a browser
    I was being sarcastic.
    If you search, you'll find:

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu Button>Register Now
    It should give a pop up saying registration message sent or something, if not, open your wireless network connections and turn the radio on (might have been turned off by the upgrade)
    Then you should get your browser, facebook/gmail/myspace/etc capabilities back.

Search next time.
    05-20-09 09:37 PM
    how do i do that
    Your first step would be to read the forums under the download section. The "how to install a leaked OS". It has all of the info on what COULD happen after a download.

The second step is: Options< Advanced Options< Host Routing< Blackberry Button< Send Service Books.
    05-20-09 09:37 PM
    how do i do that
    This happened to me once before too.. All I did was dial *228 and did a battery pull afterwards and voila.. Booyah bb browser was back.. May or may not work for you.. If it doesn't then I would suggest doing a SEARCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

05-20-09 09:38 PM
    Your first step would be to read the forums under the download section. The "how to install a leaked OS". It has all of the info on what COULD happen after a download.

The second step is: Options< Advanced Options< Host Routing< Blackberry Button< Send Service Books.
    You can't send service books through that menu. You can only send service books via your carrier's BIS site or by logging into your BIS account from personal email setup on the device.
    05-20-09 09:40 PM
    You can't send service books through that menu. You can only send service books via your carrier's BIS site or by logging into your BIS account from personal email setup on the device.
    Or, you could call *228, like someone said. There is no need to go on the interwebs.
    05-20-09 09:41 PM
    haha thanks guys..i was shatteng bricks lol
    05-20-09 09:42 PM
    Or, you could call *228, like someone said. There is no need to go on the interwebs.
    That's not necessarily for service books.
    Last edited by savioAMG; 05-20-09 at 09:45 PM.
    *228 option 1 and 2 fixed the problem, no need to battery reset
    Umm, I've done this twice on updates and boom it worked again.

The other option is to go into Setup< Email setup< log in< blackberry button< Service Books< Blackberry buton< Send service books.
    05-20-09 09:44 PM
    ^^^^ /thread
    05-20-09 09:44 PM
    Umm, I've done this twice on updates and boom it worked again.

The other option is to go into Setup< Email setup< log in< blackberry button< Service Books< Blackberry buton< Send service books.
    Okay then, in that case, I'd like to see a screenshot of that.

I've never been able to (and I'm not able to as I look now) resend service books through the Host Routing Tables screen.

You can re-register your HRT's though.. Maybe you're mixing those up?
    05-20-09 09:46 PM
    *228 option 1 and 2 fixed the problem, no need to battery reset
    no need to do both...option 1 includes option 2's update in its process
    05-20-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD