This was said so many times to I reinstalled the files and did a screen shot.

Before you install 5.0.0.140 to your device you MUST go to the control panel on your computer and REMOVE RIM Internal Apps.Otheriwse your device will send emails back to RIM constantly. It logs the activity of your device and your PIN number is included.
    07-23-09 03:29 AM
    Pointless..this is on the front screen. If you can't find this in control panel you're plain stupid.
    07-23-09 03:31 AM
    Pointless..this is on the front screen. If you can't find this in control panel you're plain stupid.
    wow man. hes just trying to help everyone out...not everyone is an expert. everyone needs to start somewhere, you were in the same boat once you know.
    07-23-09 03:33 AM
    Wow you're so edgy and cool bro! I can't fathom why I'd make this topic. It's not there are posts saying that they can't find it.

And you says that "if you can't find..." Way to solve the problem. I hope that when you have kids you tell them about how they are stupid because aren't as cool as you bro.
    07-23-09 03:36 AM
    Wow dude seriously if they make a post about it on the freaking front page and it's the hottest topic right now on CB I'm almost 100% sure about 90% of the people on here are going to see it.
    07-23-09 03:38 AM
    You'd be surprised :P
    07-23-09 03:41 AM
    Maybe I would be lol
    07-23-09 03:42 AM
    id say about 90% of the people here dont want to read through a whole thread also to find answers to problems...its the story of the forums so get used to it
    07-23-09 03:43 AM
    5.0 sucks. now that's important
    07-23-09 03:45 AM
    Wow dude seriously if they make a post about it on the freaking front page and it's the hottest topic right now on CB I'm almost 100% sure about 90% of the people on here are going to see it.
    If I weren't so lazy I'd look in that topic and quote the posts where people can't find where it is.
    07-23-09 03:47 AM
    maybe you should point them in the direction of an optometrist
    07-23-09 03:56 AM
    5.0 sucks. now that's important
    Very intelligent argument. You're opinion would be more relevant and meaningful if you would back it up with some reasons, such as 3rd party apps don't work etc etc etc. Come on guys, keep this forum from turning into flamers paradise or people that post or leak operating systems wont have any motivation to do so in the future...
    07-23-09 04:01 AM
    Good thread, will be helpful to many (despite it being on page 1 of the other thread). Title could have been a bit better, though. How about: "5.0.0.140: Remove RIM Internal Apps/Quincy Info". Just my humble offering.
    07-23-09 04:09 AM
    Very intelligent argument. You're opinion would be more relevant and meaningful if you would back it up with some reasons, such as 3rd party apps don't work etc etc etc. Come on guys, keep this forum from turning into flamers paradise or people that post or leak operating systems wont have any motivation to do so in the future...
    Well put BlueBerry. Anyways thanks for the leak. My BB is running flawlessly this is a great leak!! BTW, any news of that Myspace app working? I would love for it to work. Im not really a myspace wh***, but it gives me something to do at my super-boring job. LOL!
    07-23-09 04:43 AM
    Well put BlueBerry. Anyways thanks for the leak. My BB is running flawlessly this is a great leak!! BTW, any news of that Myspace app working? I would love for it to work. Im not really a myspace wh***, but it gives me something to do at my super-boring job. LOL!
    So far I haven't heard of anybody that has gotten it to work. I was thinking about trying to download it ota and playing with compatibility mode to see if maybe that works or possibly an older version, although i'm not sure where I could find that. Anybody happen to have an older version of Myspace and/or Facebook still in their files?
    07-23-09 05:05 AM
    Thread title blows dude....
    Last edited by howarmat; 07-23-09 at 08:56 AM.
    07-23-09 08:41 AM
    I love keyboard warriors and the trash they talk. Let's be civil

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 08:52 AM

+1
    10 char
    07-23-09 09:01 AM
    Thread title blows dude....
    Hey man, I saw yesterday that you hadn't loaded yet. Have you had a chance to try it out now or are you still waiting? I ask because I see you on here all the time and you seem to have a lot of knowledge about our addiction and the stuff going on behind the scenes.
    07-23-09 09:05 AM

E-fighting is cool. Its the next ufc.

07-23-09 09:11 AM
    Hey man, I saw yesterday that you hadn't loaded yet. Have you had a chance to try it out now or are you still waiting? I ask because I see you on here all the time and you seem to have a lot of knowledge about our addiction and the stuff going on behind the scenes.
    getting ready to as i type actually
    07-23-09 09:11 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/fa...-5-0-a-275170/

(about My Space App)

07-23-09 09:21 AM
    so you must be new to this forum if you think the noobs acutally read the posts at the top. You might want to stick around and pay attention more. You might just learn something useful (like how not to be rude).
    07-23-09 10:11 AM
    ready to feel stupid yourself?

Not everyone has that. I searched everywhere for t on my computer, and it didn't exist until AFTER I u/g'ed to 5.0 Not in Control Panels, not in RIM folder, nowhere. And I wasn't the only one.
    07-23-09 12:26 PM
    ready to feel stupid yourself?

Not everyone has that. I searched everywhere for t on my computer, and it didn't exist until AFTER I u/g'ed to 5.0 Not in Control Panels, not in RIM folder, nowhere. And I wasn't the only one.
    It's not directly in Control panel.

Goto control panel>add/remove programs in xp, or Programs and Features in Vista>uninstall from there.
    07-23-09 01:06 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD