That may just mean there aren't any new files due to what is installed on your phone.

Read the change log and double check on your modules on your phone.
    ok yeah i remember now that i fixed the cod files before i loaded beta5. My phone has been good with the cod fixes but ive been leaking memory a little more then normal.

Also i have not had the memory cleaner working since beta 5..
    05-31-09 10:21 PM
    mattyg151:
    okay i am going to start from scratch. i am running a 32bit os of vista. would this affect anything? should i use the 64 or 82 hybrid?
    use the x86 installer if you are on a 32bit OS.
    05-31-09 10:22 PM
    jwacton.

wow for that excel file.

if we can get all of that filled out that is a MAJOR help because when the storm 2 comes out im sure the 5.0 files will be the same just a few extra to accommodate new hardware.

but what is this file we must watch out for.
    Thanks... It's still a work in progress, but when I'm working on stuff this detailed, I need to have excel files. ADD will do that to ya.

It's still a work in progress, and not even close to what I hope it can be, but since I can't find anything close to this online already done, really explaining out what each COD does, I agree, that we'll be able to easily move forward even faster. Note thought: L had done alot of this work already, so needs alot of the credit, I'm just now the secretary
    05-31-09 10:22 PM
    Matt here ya go
    05-31-09 10:27 PM
    Still nothing at all in the port selection. i have tried re booting , leaving out the battery, taking out the memory car, un installing and starting over. Dose anyone have anymore ideas?
    05-31-09 10:29 PM
    Are all the testers okay though, phones still work?

I'm going to need to hit the sack for work.
    Thanks... It's still a work in progress, but when I'm working on stuff this detailed, I need to have excel files. ADD will do that to ya.

It's still a work in progress, and not even close to what I hope it can be, but since I can't find anything close to this online already done, really explaining out what each COD does, I agree, that we'll be able to easily move forward even faster. Note thought: L had done alot of this work already, so needs alot of the credit, I'm just now the secretary
    good work on the Excel file. Hope we can get it completed further, will make building these hybrids alot easier. And yeah, most of the credit on this needs to go to L.
    Still nothing at all in the port selection. i have tried re booting , leaving out the battery, taking out the memory car, un installing and starting over. Dose anyone have anymore ideas?
    my only other suggestion if trying to connect without the battery doesn't work is to wipe with jl_cmder and see if that can recognize your phone.
    05-31-09 10:31 PM
    Matt here ya go
    you are awesome. i can crackutil right?
    05-31-09 10:31 PM
    my only other suggestion if trying to connect without the battery doesn't work is to wipe with jl_cmder and see if that can recognize your phone.
    how do you wipe with jl_cmder?
    05-31-09 10:32 PM
    Matt here ya go
    is it supposed to be cms at 148 or en resources at 148? cause that zip had the resources__en
    05-31-09 10:33 PM
    somebody turn their phone to landscape....click bb button and show keyboard.....hold down the !?123 button to lock it and press:

!,""

it should switch your signal meter to number and not bars. I seem to be getting -8 on my theme and im just curious if its just truncating the 0 cause i know i have -80dbm or its screwy.
    05-31-09 10:34 PM
    you are awesome. i can crackutil right?
    Yep and more characters to finish to post
    05-31-09 10:34 PM
    how do you wipe with jl_cmder?
    check out this link ... give the download and instructions
    05-31-09 10:35 PM
    i went from Lyr 141 hybrid to the verizon 148 upgrade how can I the 148 hybrid files installed , i tried installing the 148 hybrid into the folder where I had the 141 hybrid but DM did not recognize any changes
    05-31-09 10:35 PM
    somebody turn their phone to landscape....click bb button and show keyboard.....hold down the !?123 button to lock it and press:

!,""

it should switch your signal meter to number and not bars. I seem to be getting -8 on my theme and im just curious if its just truncating the 0 cause i know i have -80dbm or its screwy.
    must just be your theme cause mine shows up right
    05-31-09 10:37 PM

!,""

Never knew that, I'm get -104 right now on normal theme inside my apartment
    Now -98
    must just be your theme cause mine shows up right
    im itching to find a way to log signal strength.....
    im itching to find a way to log signal strength.....
    would be cool if they would put that into meterberry
    05-31-09 10:42 PM
    Whats going on guys? Just wanted to see how the testing was going and if any of you have an update as to what you guys are seeing with the testing/

These new .148 threads that have gone up today are killing me!
    05-31-09 10:42 PM
    Never knew that, I'm get -104 right now on normal theme inside my apartment
    Now -98
    wow this didn't even work for me ... i can do the num-lock and then "/"/ to bring up the even long but the !,"" didn't bring up anything
    05-31-09 10:44 PM
    Whats going on guys? Just wanted to see how the testing was going and if any of you have an update as to what you guys are seeing with the testing/

These new .148 threads that have gone up today are killing me!
    testing is going well. i swear if i see one more post about "i have the leaked 148, so what do i have to do to upgrade to the official 148" i'm going to vomit.
    05-31-09 10:45 PM
    wow this didn't even work for me ... i can do the num-lock and then "/"/ to bring up the even long but the !,"" didn't bring up anything
    i disable my event log so that doesn't work for me XD
    05-31-09 10:45 PM
    lol at matt.

i made an app request in the 3rd party forum...if i get beaten to death by them ill miss you all...lol
    05-31-09 10:46 PM
    Matt here ya go
    loading these 2 files with CrackUtil right now
    05-31-09 10:46 PM
3,139 ... 8384858687 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD