Just have someone call you and it takes you out of it =)
    01-05-09 12:46 PM
    Seriously?! I'll have to try that!! Thanks for the tip!!!
    01-05-09 12:49 PM
    hmm, has only happened once but i will keep this in mind.
    01-05-09 01:00 PM
    That's a good to know, thanks for the tip!
    01-05-09 01:02 PM
    hard reset (physically taking out battery and replacing) worked for me, too.
    01-05-09 02:26 PM
    I've had .85 loaded twice...My phone would continue receiving calls but the screen was still locked up after wards until I did several battery pulls.
    01-05-09 02:30 PM
    I've had .85 loaded twice...My phone would continue receiving calls but the screen was still locked up after wards until I did several battery pulls.
    have you tried pulling the battery, pulling the media card, insert battery, wait for it to fully boot, then insert the media card.
    01-05-09 02:55 PM
    Thanks for the info
    01-05-09 03:04 PM
    have you tried pulling the battery, pulling the media card, insert battery, wait for it to fully boot, then insert the media card.
    yea i had the same problem have after updating to .85! pulling the microSD out and doing a batt pull fixed the problem, sometimes i have had to do it more then once to work, but once u get to ur home screen and there is no pop up message saying ur memory card is taken out, re insert your card and u should be right as rain!
    01-05-09 03:11 PM
    I had to do a battery pull for the first time in about week running .85 (Vlingo was resetting my phone enough on its own, I didn't have to)...

anyway, it was late and I forgot to take the media card out... then got annoyed by the "Media Card Inserted" box.

My Fix? Run a scandisk/chkdsk on your media card. Even after the three battery pulls I did to test, no more Media Card notices. YMMV, and hope mine keeps up.
    01-11-09 11:54 AM
    i turn off my radio before reboot.
    hasn't happened since.
    running .85
    01-11-09 01:09 PM
    wow great to know for future fudge ups lols
    01-11-09 01:24 PM
    Battery pull fixes that for me
    01-11-09 01:57 PM
    I use to get this every batt pull but I must of done something or deleted something because I have not got ot it in a long time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 02:02 PM
    I pulled out my sim card and it fixed the problem. You don't need it in the USA anyway.
    01-11-09 02:34 PM
    Folks, I just learned the answer to this on another thread. To fix this put your wallpaer on the device memory and not the sd memory card. That's it fixed!
    01-11-09 04:14 PM
    I had the same problem what i did was remove my wall paper from my media card and put it in the device, so that it wont try to load off the media card on start up. it worked for me hope this helps.
    01-11-09 04:29 PM
    I had the same problem what i did was remove my wall paper from my media card and put it in the device, so that it wont try to load off the media card on start up. it worked for me hope this helps.
    This will make the phone faster overall, but it still doesn't solve the problem (as all my wallpaper is on the device memory but I still have this issue).

One thing I've noticed where I've never had this happen ... is the method used to shut down the device. Click the "Power Off" button and let it "shut-down". Then do a battery pull and re-insert. I've never had the media card inserted/verizon screen after doing that.
    01-11-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD