Does any one else see this on there k/b in landscape mode?
    Sometimes the letters on the keys get offset and it's not the same keys all the time, but so far what I've noticed it's usually in groups of 3.
    (I drew the line so it's easier to see the offset letters, D-F-G in this case.)
    That's crazy! At first glance i didnt see it but looked harder and saw the unevenness. Mine looks fine, and haven't seen this before.
    06-23-09 01:55 PM
    Does any one else see this on there k/b in landscape mode?
    Sometimes the letters on the keys get offset and it's not the same keys all the time, but so far what I've noticed it's usually in groups of 3.
    (I drew the line so it's easier to see the offset letters, D-F-G in this case.)

yes after going with .148 official i immediately noticed this a few days after release. I have it sometimes.. im still looking to find out if it happens in landscape keyboard while in browser, sms, mms, or email. weird. however, i told myself that if they fixed many of the more important bugs then this is ok i guess (1 step back and 2 fwd maybe).
    06-23-09 02:03 PM
    I dont send a whole lot of MMS messages so I've had the new os for a month now and havent noticed a problem.

Well yesterday my Wife got a new phone. She doesnt have a SD card in her old phone so she was trying to MMS all of her pictures to me before she made the switch.

I was not able to receive any of them. The message alert never even showed up on my storm.

Just to test it I had someone else try to send me a picture... no luck.

I am able to send them out, just not receive them.

Any ideas?

I just wanted to give an update.

I went to verizons site and downloaded the OS to my computer (Last time I just let DM download and install it directly).

I wiped the phone, reinstalled .148 from the apploader file in the OS folder, and only restored what I needed thru DM.

MMS are working fine now. My battery life has gotten better as well.
    06-23-09 02:16 PM
    The radio has never been great for me on the storm, it definitely doesn't preform as well as other phones i've had no matter what software is on it, but with 148 i'm dropping to 1Xev a few times a day. I'm really considering going back to 132 which was the best for me.
    06-23-09 02:19 PM
    Well, since the upgrade from .113 to .148, the only issue that Im having with this new update is the clock spins are really starting to get out of hand. Mostly happens when I get on the browser and pulling up a webpage. Sometimes the stupid clock will spin and spin for no reason.. really gets aggravating.. using quickpull app, phone used to boot up in less than 30 sec, now it takes over a minute to a minute and a half to boot up...just happened all the sudden....this .148 is definately better than the .75 and .113 OS's that ive used, but the .148 still needs some work.
    06-23-09 07:28 PM
    Newbie question now that the release is offical is there a way to log bus directly with RIM? for example i noticed that if:

1. press the lock button
    2. When i hit the screen it doesnt tell me that the phone is locked but when i hit the back key it tells me that the phone is locked.
    3. Once the screen message appers telling me "Screen is locked. Press the lock button to unlock" but that button actual unlocks the phone.

I know the work around is to get a lock application like storm lock but are we able to log bugs with the manufacture?
    06-24-09 02:04 PM
    Newbie question now that the release is offical is there a way to log bus directly with RIM? for example i noticed that if:
    Not a bug, its supposed to do that (for 1 & 2). For #3... Ummm, what exactly do ya expect it to do? Lock an already locked phone?

To answer your question... Don't know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 03:26 PM
    After upgrading to .148 the phone defaults to headset mode while making / receiving calls when no head set is plugged in. You have to manually change it to handset mode for each call. Iv tried reinstalling .148 several times.
    Any ideas?
    06-28-09 10:37 AM
    Plug in/unplug headset a few times.
    06-28-09 10:39 AM

1. press the lock button
    2. When i hit the screen it doesnt tell me that the phone is locked but when i hit the back key it tells me that the phone is locked.
    3. Once the screen message appers telling me "Screen is locked. Press the lock button to unlock" but that button actual unlocks the phone.

I know the work around is to get a lock application like storm lock but are we able to log bugs with the manufacture?

I've noticed the same thing but chalked it up to stromslider (disabled, but still installed).

The first 2-3 weeks with .148 were great. Now suddeny I can't get thru a day on the battery and multiple reboots (including 2 hard crashes in the last 24 hours).
    07-09-09 02:57 PM
    using quickpull app, phone used to boot up in less than 30 sec, now it takes over a minute to a minute and a half to boot up
    30 seconds??? I call BS, my phone has never rebooted any quicker than 3 min!
    07-09-09 04:46 PM
    Uncheck the Facebook calendar under its options then sync again, you'll have your Outlook calendar. After that, go back into Facebook, recheck the calendar option and both calendars stay just fine.

Order is everything I guess...
    Amazing. Can't believe that was it. Thanks!
    07-13-09 11:51 PM
    Hi, I Have A Unlocked Storm.. And Got All The Latest Things On It Like Mms And Browser.. I Used My Mms Before And It Worked Perfectly, But Now I Get The Error Message: No Mms Service Was Record, You Can Only Save Them As Drafts.. I Was Wondering If Anyone Could Help Me Please!! Thank You!!
    07-14-09 12:45 AM
    30 seconds??? I call BS, my phone has never rebooted any quicker than 3 min!
    Call it what u want to, but I swear to you when I 1st installed .148, my phone it was booting up within 30 sec, but a few weeks later, and when I started reinstalling my apps, the reboot time got alot longer... keep one thing in mind, if u read all the posts on here, everyones phone works differently than others. Just because your phone takes 3 min to boot up, doesnt mean mine or anyone elses will take that long. The avg boot time on my Storm now is around 2 min, and of course, im getting a whole lot more clock spins now than when I 1st installed .148
    07-20-09 12:22 PM
    @NightHawk34691: me 2 on increased frequency of clock/wait symbol...i want 2 strangle it! Sometimes i cover w/thumb so i don't have 2 see.

Planning on upgrading 2 .151.
    07-20-09 12:44 PM
    Having a hard time with DM5 and upgrading to .148 on the Storm. DM tells me I have .148 to install but when I select NEXT, the next screen does an automatic update check and tells me nothing available. Any threads on this topic?
    07-23-09 02:40 PM
    Sorry if this is a repeat but a search didn't bring any results. I have .148 and when watching videos the phone resets after a few minutes. Judging by the lack of posts about it I guess its not normal... OS reinstall?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:02 PM
1,567 ... 616263
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD