...what is the MMS workaround?
    i did this one http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/mm...7/#post1826899

or you can try this one http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/mms-fix-194891/
    04-07-09 08:25 PM
    I swear.....Go to the gun range for annual weapons qualifications and look what happens while I'm gone. Where did.122 appear from? Reading through the 18 pages of posts to get up to speed.

Unbelievable!
    04-07-09 08:25 PM
    i have no clue what i did then, i am showing 4.7.0.161 and 4.7.0.113. any suggestions?
    You are still running 113. 161 is its release #.
    04-07-09 08:26 PM
    only thing weird ive noticed is that when you place a call, the data arrows come up over the phone signal strength bars. other than that, nothing really to complain about yet!!
    04-07-09 08:28 PM
    wow its fast scrolling through pictures is seamless accelerometer is dead on, 2 hours in and have not seen the the lil clock one time.camera is the best so far and speaker phone is louder as well. Color banding may be the worst ive seen but that never bothered me and wont .
    04-07-09 08:34 PM
    only thing weird ive noticed is that when you place a call, the data arrows come up over the phone signal strength bars. other than that, nothing really to complain about yet!!
    My phone has always done that
    04-07-09 08:36 PM
    wow its fast scrolling through pictures is seamless accelerometer is dead on, 2 hours in and have not seen the the lil clock one time.camera is the best so far and speaker phone is louder as well. Color banding may be the worst ive seen but that never bothered me and wont .
    This is true. I jumped the gun and judged it too quickly. This thing is flying right now! Browser typing lag is improved but not there yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 08:37 PM
    I swear.....Go to the gun range for annual weapons qualifications and look what happens while I'm gone. Where did.122 appear from? Reading through the 18 pages of posts to get up to speed.

Unbelievable!
    Navy? It's qual time....
    04-07-09 08:38 PM
    122 messed everything up for me.. lost my contacts, calendar, tasks, some programs (quick launch) can send email from one of my email but no more push emails, lost the sync to my other email (my @bell.blackberry.net) and many more problems. Dont know what to think, the instal went well, until the phone booted up.

EDIT, also lost the BB browser, the applicaiton center, App world is gone ?? cant connect to setup->email settings ect ect ..
    04-07-09 08:42 PM
    Still cannot forward and MMS while on .122. What is up with this?
    04-07-09 08:42 PM
    122 messed everything up for me.. lost my contacts, calendar, tasks, some programs (quick launch) can send email from one of my email but no more push emails, lost the sync to my other email (my @bell.blackberry.net) and many more problems. Dont know what to think, the instal went well, until the phone booted up.

EDIT, also lost the BB browser, the applicaiton center, App world is gone ?? cant connect to setup->email settings ect ect ..
    did you resend service books...and do a complete backup?
    04-07-09 08:44 PM
    Still cannot forward and MMS while on .122. What is up with this?
    Just do the mms fix 2 pages ago.
    Any1 noticed any memory leaks? Can some 1 post the about screen please!!! thanks
    On telus was running .114, just copied .122 onto .114
    smooth 'install', when done played a bit, made some calls, had lots of "hour glass" issues.

Reboot (like I should have before playing). Nice quick start up. I'd say half of what I'd wait with other builds.

phone calls, signal strength, sms, media player, etc., all good.

No big difference from .114 from what I can tell. A bit quicker on portrait/landscape switch, camera good, video camera good.

Still seeing 'color banding' in the media 'center' main screen. Photos all look good though - nice 'perky' swiping/flick through photos.

I've got lots of apps installed and a few themes installed. App mem might be a bit more than 'usual'.

Hmm... getting hourglass in phone calls a fair bit all of a sudden. maybe because podtrapper has started downloading a 120Mb video feed and I have the media player 'active(playing music)'.
    04-07-09 08:46 PM
    Any1 noticed any memory leaks? Can some 1 post the about screen please!!! thanks
    no memory leaks yet...running 6 programs and still at 52...dont know what you mean by posting about screen...looks the same i guess
    04-07-09 08:47 PM
    did you resend service books...and do a complete backup?
    What's service books? The instal of the 122 os never did a backup like I was told it would, I had done a backup two weeks ago myself, I reloaded that, but lost some contacts, and still lost one of my inbox, lost my BB browser, app center, app world, cant connect to email settings ect.
    04-07-09 08:47 PM
    Im surprised that there arent 50 posts here about the 'color banding' issue, it seems SO important to so many people!
    04-07-09 08:50 PM
    What's service books? The instal of the 122 os never did a backup like I was told it would, I had done a backup two weeks ago myself, I reloaded that, but lost some contacts, and still lost one of my inbox, lost my BB browser, app center, app world, cant connect to email settings ect.
    you need to resend service books...options..advanced options..host routing table..blackberry button..and register now..or from verizons (im guessing you have) website you can sign up and resend

EDIT...nevermind..you have bell, not verizon..so i dont know how their site works..im sure they have one though..check there or blackberry.com
    04-07-09 08:50 PM
    i believe you go to options-advanced options-host routing table- hit menu and go to register now
    04-07-09 08:53 PM
    Im surprised that there arent 50 posts here about the 'color banding' issue, it seems SO important to so many people!
    no joke..i dont notice it
    04-07-09 08:53 PM
    i believe you go to options-advanced options-host routing table- hit menu and go to register now
    yeah..just do it on your phone like i said before..should bring everything back to normal
    04-07-09 08:54 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table

Hit the BB key and Register Now

Hopefully this solves some of your issues. It wont bring back contact or anything that should have been saved during the backup, but it should restore your browser and email.
    04-07-09 08:54 PM
    Memory down to 40.3mb from 48mb a few hours ago when I first posted. All it's been doing since then is sitting on the charger.

Performance is unchanged.
    04-07-09 08:56 PM
    Thank you !!!!!! How the **** was I suppose to figure that out !!!
    I have found a major improvement in memory over 113. After several hours of moderate use I have dropped only 1.5 MB. Accelerometer is better as well. I'm happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
881 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD