Anyone have a sidekick theme, or is anyone willing to make one?
    03-15-09 04:41 PM
    +1
    i would like one..
    03-15-09 04:47 PM
    thanks for your interest.

Can anyone make this?

thanks
    03-16-09 08:58 AM
    So. Anyone willing to make this?

Like a sidekick OS theme. With the on screen scroll wheel thing and stuff.

like this kinda deal:
    http://images.wirelessinfo.com/image...shots/home.jpg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

EDIT: not sure if its possible to have the moving wheel scroll thing, but that would be pretty sick.
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 05-20-09 at 07:28 PM.
    05-20-09 07:17 PM
    I know i'm posting a lot, but i'm trying to get interest in this idea, it could be great, and KD may be interested in creating it.

Is it possible to have the phone work in the landscape sideways mode?
    This theme would be most productive that way, but can be done in portrait if a landscape based theme wasn't possible.

It would be like KD and ecruz's HTC themes in the sense that when you hover over an icon on the home screen, a larger image of the icon would appear on the side. and for calendar and messages, a today function would be ideal.

some more sidekick pics for reference:

http://images.wirelessinfo.com/image...home_email.jpg
    https://help.sidekick.dngr.com/en-us.../T02034-01.jpg
    http://www.instablogsimages.com/imag...bh36V_7548.jpg

just some ideas in the pictures, personally the first picture is my favorite, but just throwing a few out there
    05-21-09 06:55 PM
    it is not possible to have a home screen in landscape as of yet. The OS and theme builder do not give us the ability to do that.

The theme is very possible of you can envision it in a port style
    05-21-09 08:08 PM
    portrait style would be cool too, since I knew it was doubtful that the homescreen could be landscape.

But, this theme would be pretty cool, and I may have kdjayo interested, which would be awesome, since he's such a great theme builder
    05-21-09 08:36 PM
    Bump

Anyone willing to work on this? Kdjayo? Ecruz?

05-27-09 11:18 AM
    I would be interested in seeing how a SK theme turns out..
    05-27-09 11:26 AM
    ive been looking into making one of these just got to see how thing go
    05-27-09 11:30 AM
    Thanks for your interest.

I'm trying to get kdjayo to work on this, he is amazing with stuff like this.
    Ecruz too.

05-27-09 11:31 AM
    yes i have to say so myself ecruz and kdjayo do really well with mock they would prolly be your best bet but there has to be a demand for it for them to make it ya know?
    05-27-09 01:24 PM
    True but its an interesting idea and I'm sure if it was actually created many would show interest.

05-27-09 02:39 PM
    I am interested in doing this, if anybody has sidekick or sidekick-like icons, screenshots.

Thanks!
    05-27-09 03:04 PM
    I am interested in doing this, if anybody has sidekick or sidekick-like icons, screenshots.

Thanks!
    WOW.. the famous kdjayo!
    I"m honored lol.

Um... I posted a few screenshots in some of my posts above, you can check those out. I"ll try to get some more whenever possible.
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 05-27-09 at 06:40 PM.
    05-27-09 06:15 PM

Thanks!
    Kd, your xCite icons might flow with this theme, cuz the bubbles around 'em kinda resemble the sidekick icons.
    05-27-09 06:53 PM
    Kd, your xCite icons might flow with this theme, cuz the bubbles around 'em kinda resemble the sidekick icons.
    i agree. they may work well.
    or if anything, if you want to change them, the icons will only need a little tweaking.
    05-27-09 07:00 PM
    i agree. they may work well.
    or if anything, if you want to change them, the icons will only need a little tweaking.
    I would hate to reuse the icons from another of my themes though, that would feel cheap, half the fun is putting together an icon pack :P

I will design up some nice looking bubbles like the sidekick tho...

might not be as soon as alot of you are hoping for though, sorry
    05-27-09 07:03 PM
    I would hate to reuse the icons from another of my themes though, that would feel cheap, half the fun is putting together an icon pack :P

I will design up some nice looking bubbles like the sidekick tho...

might not be as soon as alot of you are hoping for though, sorry
    Thats fine. I can wait. since I'm sure you are busy working on your Optix theme, which also looks very promising.
    05-27-09 07:06 PM
    Oh... btw....

just an idea.

I was thinking it would be pretty cool if at first there were no icons on the homescreen, but a button on the side or bottom(kinda like the android theme by ecruz)
    and when that was hovered over, the sidekick like icon wheel thing would pop out(the button thing is also like what you have on the top of your xCite theme KD).
    06-02-09 08:37 PM
    *BUMB*

KD... did you get my PM? I hope you can start working on this now that Optix has been completed.

if not, its fine though, sorry for pestering you so much lol
    06-05-09 09:21 PM
    I can't wait to see how a theme like this will turn out. I'm glad kd is down for this because i only use his themes (his themes are like versace...top notch name brand). It really sucks that there can't be a landscape based theme because a lot of people, including myself, use their phones only in landscape. if there was a landscape based theme it would give programs like stoptilt more purpose
    06-06-09 01:32 AM
    I can't wait to see how a theme like this will turn out. I'm glad kd is down for this because i only use his themes (his themes are like versace...top notch name brand). It really sucks that there can't be a landscape based theme because a lot of people, including myself, use their phones only in landscape. if there was a landscape based theme it would give programs like stoptilt more purpose
    and with the sidekick OS-like look, this landscape theme would be awesome.

But I'm still sure it can work fine in portrait... I can't wait!

and KDs themes are awesome, well worth any money I need to pay!
    06-06-09 01:56 AM
    *Bumb* again...

any progress KD?

or are you working on another project?
    06-08-09 01:34 AM
    theres already a themes like this but its a premium theme
    07-15-09 07:46 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD