UPCOMING UPDATES as of Wednesday, November 18th, 2009: THIS UPDATE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET, IT IS SIMPLY A PRELIMINARY LIST WHICH MAY HAVE ADDITIONS DEPENDING ON USER INPUT OVER THE COURSE OF THE DAY. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN AN UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED.

1. Storm 1 users on OS 4.7 using the 4.7 version should notice the lag to be gone (I have re-exported the theme using the old Plazmic Theme Builder which is specifically for 4.7, rather than Theme Studio which is specifically for 5.0)
    2. The Active Call phone screen BG no longer has the white strip under Flash button and to the right of the volume meter
    3. Facebook (and other apps with a light background that text displays on) text should no longer be very hard to read (white on white)
    4. Added 3 extra buttons on the upper right hand dock...Tap the Blue orb to switch between the first three icons and the second three (These are defined by Applications 2-7.
    5. Caller info should no longer be cut off...Unless they have a ridculously long caller info tag.
    6. All fonts should now be customizable in the lists and junk :P

NEW MEDIA CENTER FEATURES:

For Storm/2 OS 5.0 Users:
    7. You can now click the images that appear above the media center icons when you select them.
    8. Select Music icon and click the BLUE GUITAR image to launch Ring Tones
    9. Select Video Camera icon and click the HD VIDEO RECORDER image to launch Videos
    10. Select the Camera icon and click the RED CAMERA image to launch Pictures

For Storm OS 4.7 Users:
    11. You can now click the preview image above any of the three icons (Music/Recorder/Camera) to go to the Media Application

RECENT ADDITIONS: #5, #6, #11

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT ANY OTHER ERRORS OR REQUEST FIXES/FEATURES THAT ARE NOT LISTED...(Requested features may or may not be taken depending on possibility to implement and or whether its just a bad step for the theme)

Theme has OS 4.6/4.7/5.0 for every device)
    BE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THE CORRECT VERSION FOR YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM!!!
    To check your OS go to OPTIONS>ABOUT> And it should say something like: "v5.0.0.328 (Platform 4.2.0.128)"

STORM/STORM 2 Theme Operation Instructions
    (THIS SECTION DESCRIBES HOW TO OPERATE VARIOUS PARTS OF THE THEME)

START UP
    1. Once the theme loads, Make sure you are in Portrait (vertical) orientation and on the homescreen.
    2. There will be a screen that says "Click Anywhere to Load Phosphoresce". Tap anywhere on the screen or Click anywhere on the screen, and the screen will fade into the Phosphoresce operating system.

TODAY AREA and MEDIA CENTER Screens
    1. Tap (no need to click) the TODAY AREA button located in the bottom left hand corner to slide to the Today Area section which features Messages, SMS/MMS and Calendar
    2. Highlight any of the icons to show the hidden Today entries which can be selected and clicked to go to the message/calendar entry
    3. If you notice now, the bottom right hand corner TODAY AREA button has changed to a "Homescreen" button. Tap it to slide back to the homescreen.
    4. Tap the MEDIA CENTER button to slide to the Media Center section which features Music, Video Camera and Camera
    5. Selecting each indivdual application will bring up a mini-preview of which icon was selected in the slot window above the icons.
    6. Like the Today Area button, the bottom right hand corner MEDIA CENTER button has changed to a "Homescreen" button. Tap it to slide back to the homescreen.
    7. You can also switch between the Today Area and the Media Center screens when you are already one of the others by simply tapping the opposite button. (EX: When on the TODAY AREA screen, tap the Media Center button to switch directly to the Media Center screen)
    (WARNING: SWITCHING BETWEEN THE TODAY AREA, MEDIA CENTER AND HOMESCREEN SCREENS TOO QUICKLY MAY CAUSE THE SCREENS TO NOT APPEAR PROPERLY OR TO HIDE AFTER SHOWING, OR NOT SHOW AT ALL, ALLOW ATLEAST 1 SECOND BETWEEN SWITCHING BETWEEN SCREENS)

HOMESCREEN Screen Sections

1. When on the Homescreen screen, there is an application slot on the upper left hand corner of the device. This can be changed depending on which is the first application located on your App Menu (where all your icons are listed when you hit the BB key button from the Homescreen)
    2. In the upper right hand corner, there is a corner protruding from under the banner. Tap this to slide out the Hidden Icon Dock
    3. The 3 customizable icons will slide out with the dock
    4. These 3 icons can be customized depending on which are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th applications located in your Application Menu
    5. To close the dock, hit the CLOSE tab.
    6. The battery meter is located on the left hand side of the banners and the Signal meter is located on the right hand side of the banners

START BAR Operation
    1. Tap the Start Button to slide in the Start Bar from the left hand side of the screen
    2. Doing the above action will cause the Media Center button to slide upwards to allow the Start Bar to fit in between the Media Center and Today Area buttons. If you are currently on the Media Center screen while tapping the Start Button, you must close the Start Bar to have the HOMESCREEN Button slide back down into view
    3. The Start Bar features Browser, Manage Connections (labeled Connections), Options and Profiles
    4. When you select any of the applications, 2 blue selection buttons should appear on either side of the application you have selected.
    5. To close the Start Bar, tap the Start Button
    Last edited by kdjayo; 11-18-09 at 07:04 PM.
    11-02-09 01:16 PM
    Very interesting! Can't wait to see the outcome of this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 01:20 PM
    ok .. you got me.

I've been looking around at themes since I got on CB and havent had the urge to pick one up yet .. but this one right here .. looks promising.

*waiting*
    11-02-09 01:22 PM
    Is it going to work with 5.0?
    11-02-09 01:32 PM
    it looks good ... I can't wait to see the result
    11-02-09 01:58 PM
    Oooooooooo!
    11-02-09 02:23 PM
    man you come back you come back big
    11-02-09 02:26 PM
    I updated the screenshot...I didnt like the first one....oops you can see some new things there too..."forgot" to leave them out
    11-02-09 02:32 PM
    I updated the screenshot...I didnt like the first one....oops you can see some new things there too..."forgot" to leave them out
    you would.

looking foward to it kd.
    11-02-09 02:35 PM
    Nice! Looking forward to this one. Much more my style compared to the last theme! Looks great!
    11-02-09 04:06 PM
    Nice! Looking forward to this one. Much more my style compared to the last theme! Looks great!
    screw you!!!!!
    11-02-09 04:50 PM
    Been a great fan of most of your themes, def. looking toward this one. Currently running the � Vista Complete � by KD Storm Conversion for a very long time....have not and will not change themes!
    11-02-09 05:59 PM
    I was wondering when we would see KD back in here... and now, I have seen several new themes in a short period of time! Nice to see ya back, this one looks interesting. Bought several of KD's themes, so I'm sure it will be worth while...
    11-02-09 08:15 PM
    looks cool and interesting KD! Can't wait to get some more teasers and see what this theme is all about!
    11-02-09 08:41 PM
    Wow,this is one of a kind!I'll keep eye on this.
    11-02-09 08:52 PM
    Looking good KD (you are such a tease)....
    11-03-09 04:41 AM
    looks good, nice job man!

loving it so far, can't wait to see the outcome!

if you need any testers for it.......let me know hehe
    11-03-09 07:41 AM
    Looks good KD, can't wait to see more screenshots.
    11-03-09 01:07 PM
    Interesting look - can't wait to see it when its ready
    11-03-09 01:43 PM
    Gotta love the guys who vote 1 start. Lovin' the haters, means they're jealous!

Rate it up fellas!

Now, onto news...

I am planning on creating two versions on release...

4.7 and 5.0 versions.

1. The 4.7 versions will be the complete and total product not limited by the things you CANT do right now to make a theme "5.0 compatible".
    2. The 5.0 version will be the version that works with 5.0 but might not have all full features set up in order to prevent the white bar issue...
    3. However, once plazmic is updated to be 5.0 compatible, I will update the 5.0 version to have all the features of 4.7, and those who have purchased 5.0 version will be automatically notified of an update and where to download the new version.
      (BTW: When I say "dummed down" and "lack of features" for 5.0, its mainly background images for app screen or possibly lock screen etc, I am experimenting on what causes the themes to break in 5.0, but so far it seems to be certain font changes or image changes to backgrounds...so a full list of "features missing" in 5.0 will be listed and shown in screenshots...)

The benefits:
    • Those on 4.7 OS's will be able to get the product as usual
    • The 5.0 OS's users will be able to get a "dummed down" version and enjoy MOST of the features of the theme, and when an update is available for Plazmic, they will be able to get the "full" version.
    • Also, 5.0 users who know a "white bars" fix can download the 4.7 version and do the fix themselves if they want..

So ya, hopefully this is a tiny bright light to those who were nervous before.
    Last edited by kdjayo; 11-04-09 at 02:55 AM.
    11-04-09 02:40 AM
    What up KD?, ok, two things, I've been hearing a few different things about Plazmic. One thing was what you said about a 5.0 release, and the other that I've heard most recently was the RIM was planning on releasing another OS update in order to fix themes for users. We can never tell what's going to happen and what won't, but I guess it's good to know that eventually something will.
    11-04-09 06:31 AM
    What up KD?, ok, two things, I've been hearing a few different things about Plazmic. One thing was what you said about a 5.0 release, and the other that I've heard most recently was the RIM was planning on releasing another OS update in order to fix themes for users. We can never tell what's going to happen and what won't, but I guess it's good to know that eventually something will.
    Ah nothing much, just waiting for u to vote the thread 5 stars :P

Yes, I posted above your post about a 5.0 version that will not have all the "features" of 4.7 and u can read exactly what I mean by that above, and when there is a full 5.0 compatible 5.0 OS or 5.0 plazmic, I will update the 5.0 version to "full", again all the details are above.

11-04-09 01:27 PM
    cool. good lucking out KD.

can't wait to see the final product.
    11-04-09 01:39 PM
    Must see final product now!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 03:22 PM
    Ah nothing much, just waiting for u to vote the thread 5 stars :P

Yes, I posted above your post about a 5.0 version that will not have all the "features" of 4.7 and u can read exactly what I mean by that above, and when there is a full 5.0 compatible 5.0 OS or 5.0 plazmic, I will update the 5.0 version to "full", again all the details are above.

Voted. I forgot.
    11-04-09 03:57 PM
244 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD