Hey i finally figured out how to make themes and this is my first one it still has problems like not showing two icons when running on my Black berry and when i do get the icons to show its the same thunder background.. so i will post the link to it as soon as i figure out how to fix them here are some of the pictures and if anyone know how i can post this OTA for download let me know..P.S. this will be FREE cuz thats how i roll..

url=http://www.imagehosting.com/][/url]

UPDATE!!!!!
    Hey I finished my theme here are the links
    ALX:RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    COD:RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Let me know what you think i worked out the problem i had with it and i believe its ready!!
    Oh ya and here is the background if needed:
    Last edited by JaMDub13; 02-16-09 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Update
    02-15-09 01:57 AM
    Very nice sir indeed. Where can I cop?

I think your strongpoint is the icons, very clean and professional looking. I would however like a more subtle font.

But this is definitely the type of theme we need popping up more around here. Less themes based off of crappy action movies or pink valentines day hearts or MORE APPLE SH&T.
    Last edited by jwalkeroh; 02-15-09 at 02:03 AM.
    02-15-09 02:01 AM
    different...
    looks cool..
    Some polishing and it'll be GREAT...
    02-15-09 02:02 AM
    Very nice sir indeed. Where can I cop?

I think your strongpoint is the icons, very clean and professional looking. I would however like a more subtle font.

But this is definitely the type of theme we need popping up more around here. Less themes based off of crappy action movies or pink valentines day hearts or MORE APPLE SH&T.
    Agreed! Well said.
    02-15-09 07:09 AM
    very nice looking theme, i'll likely get this and put it in to my themes list.
    02-15-09 07:20 AM
    You dont have to have an OTA link, you can just host the .cod and .alx somewhere. I'd be more than happy to do that for you as well, PM me if youre interested.
    02-15-09 12:36 PM
    Hey i finally figured out how to make themes and this is my first one it still has problems like not showing two icons when running on my Black berry and when i do get the icons to show its the same thunder background.. so i will post the link to it as soon as i figure out how to fix them here are some of the pictures and if anyone know how i can post this OTA for download let me know..P.S. this will be FREE cuz thats how i roll..

Hook it up playa!
    02-15-09 12:43 PM
    now I can further my attempts to claim to be Jay Z! epic win!
    02-15-09 12:51 PM
    loving it!!! when will it be ready
    02-15-09 12:51 PM
    ^^^^^^^
    Its Done Hurry DOWNLOAD!!!
    02-15-09 11:31 PM
    oh ya i put the wallpaper up for those that needed it because for some reason it dosent show it
    02-16-09 09:35 AM
    Very nice theme are you going to make a today version?
    02-16-09 11:02 AM
    theme is kick ***
    02-16-09 05:40 PM
    ha ha, my mate calls mine a blueberry all the time. Looks very nice so far
    02-16-09 06:26 PM
    Looks great! Which file has to be downloaded for DM?
    02-16-09 07:43 PM
    Hey thanks and the alx version is with download manager and im tryin to get a OTA link but i dont know how or who to ask to get me one... but i can make a today theme i kind of have one in the works along with a couple new themes......BTW dont forget to save the background image because for some reason you have to put it as the background image manualy or whatever
    02-16-09 08:58 PM

UPDATE!!!!!

Let me know what you think i worked out the problem i had with it and i believe its ready!!
    I have clearly been looking for this, check out my sig its been like that since day one
    02-16-09 09:07 PM
    do we have to use that wallpaper and wheres the ota?
    02-16-09 09:09 PM
    ^^^^ No you dont have to use that wallpaper on the front portrat screen but that wallpaper is on the menu..... and im workin on the OTA link

and jcoelho glad to make your day Jay would be proud of this theme...
    02-16-09 09:21 PM
    Love the blue font format
    02-16-09 09:26 PM
    I need someone who can host my OTA link please PM me if interested thanks!!
    02-17-09 11:53 PM
    Nice and clean, keep it up.
    02-18-09 08:07 PM
    I love the icons on this theme. Well done.
    02-18-09 08:08 PM
    I love the icons on this theme. Well done.
    thanks
    02-23-09 12:01 PM

UPDATE!!!!!

Beautiful, any today functions?
    03-01-09 05:49 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD