Here's my newest theme for all you MLB fans out there. Its free, and I'll customize the homescreen with logos of your choice for a small donation. This is a must have if you consider yourself a baseball fan!

MLB Theme v1.2 OTA

Donate here:
    Last edited by DoubleSpaded; 03-10-09 at 09:27 PM.
    03-10-09 08:39 PM
    The screen icons are not blurry at all on the phone, like the image shows. Also just updated to 1.2 which added all sound profile icons
    03-10-09 09:24 PM
    no comments? or just no baseball fans here?
    03-11-09 10:23 AM
    This theme looks awesome. Im going to try it out and Ill let you know what I think. If it runs the way I like, I will be donating to try to get some customization!
    03-11-09 10:29 AM
    Thanks, i'm thinking of tweaking the homescreen a bit...
    03-11-09 10:38 AM
    DoubleSpaded....

AWESOME work...it's people like you (AWESOME themes, Free w/ ability to donate, great ideas, easy to talk to, offer to customize) that keep me changing themes on my phone, and wanting something NEW every damn day...

I curse you, and commend you all in the same breath!!!

I'm gonna take a look, I've been lookin around, hopin to get with someone to do a full custom theme set for me. I'm DYING for a Phillies/Flyers/Eagles Philly sports set. One for each, so I can rock them during each season. If you are interested in talkin about it.....I'd love to chat with you about the possibility and what kinda donation you'd be lookin for.

Thanks again for the sweet work!
    03-11-09 10:43 AM
    initial thoughts, since i guess im the only person that downloaded this.
    1. the icons look sweet. the menus look good too.
    2. The spinning wheel on the bottom spins but you can see the other wheel below it that is not spinning, plus the spin doesnt really have any function.
    3. Overall the logos look great but the theme doesnt seem to be very functional. Maybe redo the home screen with a hidden today circle type theme?
    4. Would be cool if the icons would shake when touched.
    5. Would like customized options to rearrange what icons are on home screen, this may be a real streatch but it would be real sweet if you could assign what team logos go with what icons and change that around from time to time.

This theme looks sweet and has some good potential. I hope you keep working on it and give some updates!
    03-11-09 10:46 AM
    buddy can u make one for me with just red sox icons????

"straight cash hommie"-randy moss
    03-11-09 11:00 AM
    Kinda mad i dont see a Braves icon. one of the most well known and well respected teams
    03-11-09 11:08 AM
    DoubleSpaded....

I'm DYING for a Phillies/Flyers/Eagles Philly sports set. One for each, so I can rock them during each season. If you are interested in talkin about it.....I'd love to chat with you about the possibility and what kinda donation you'd be lookin for.

Thanks again for the sweet work!

PM me, we'll talk
    03-11-09 11:13 AM
    initial thoughts, since i guess im the only person that downloaded this.
    1. the icons look sweet. the menus look good too.
    2. The spinning wheel on the bottom spins but you can see the other wheel below it that is not spinning, plus the spin doesnt really have any function.
    3. Overall the logos look great but the theme doesnt seem to be very functional. Maybe redo the home screen with a hidden today circle type theme?
    4. Would be cool if the icons would shake when touched.
    5. Would like customized options to rearrange what icons are on home screen, this may be a real streatch but it would be real sweet if you could assign what team logos go with what icons and change that around from time to time.

This theme looks sweet and has some good potential. I hope you keep working on it and give some updates!
    As of now, I just have the wheel at the bottom for the app menu button also. I'm trying to figure out a few different ways to make that bottom area a today info screen.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm working on tweaking different areas
    03-11-09 11:21 AM
    Kinda mad i dont see a Braves icon. one of the most well known and well respected teams
    Braves throwback icon is the sound profile icon, for each profile, with the different circle icon on the top left so it always gets displayed...

one of my fav baseball logos ever.
    03-11-09 11:31 AM
    Expos are now the Nationals...
    03-11-09 12:19 PM
    no Dodgers or Angels?
    03-11-09 12:58 PM
    Can I get that backround image to the lock screen. I think thats awesome.

You think you would ever make a redsox theme with some custom stuff, the only other one I have ever seen is real basic
    03-11-09 01:05 PM
    Expos are now the Nationals...
    "- Current and Classic Team Logos"
    03-11-09 01:13 PM
    no Dodgers or Angels?
    they are only on the wheel of icons on the homescreen as of right now...which im working on changin up a bit
    03-11-09 01:16 PM
    Loves it!!

Will DL and report findings..
    03-11-09 02:10 PM
    I would also love the lock screen image.. Cool theme!
    03-11-09 03:26 PM
    This was the biggest theme file i've seen yet, at 2.2mb.

I have noticed on my Storm that themes that get above the 300-400k mark slow things down. This actually didn't run too bad but it was still laggy.
    03-11-09 04:55 PM
    I love the concept. Huge baseball fan but I need a today theme.
    03-11-09 06:44 PM
    Yea, I'm working up a way to make it into a today theme while making it still look good...
    03-12-09 12:21 AM
    Looks really great. I like the little banner around the clock, good stuff.
    03-12-09 12:26 AM
    Drum, ya beat me to it !! I was just surfing looking for a Braves theme !!

Heading to Turner field this spring, again !
    03-15-09 11:30 AM
    Looks sweet... how about a San Diego only theme

Thanks!!!

B
    03-15-09 01:25 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD