Hi all, this is my first go at a theme for the masses, well, the masses that are lost fans and BB users and abusers. Its a zen based theme.

So far i have created the home screen, a new battery meter, 12 icons, New Dialog Icons. All and any comments are welcome. Please do a battery pull after the install.

Download link:
    http://desertphotographer.net/lost/LOST.zip

OTA LINK
    Over the Air download

*update 2.6 Dialog Icons Added - Changed home screen and call screens * to get the updates.. just click the proper links and refresh the download screen.

The Desktop download includes a lost ringtone. I wanted to make it available to you who are doing OTA installations.
    Lost Ringtone (pc users right click the link and choose "save target as")

Do you use talklock(tm)? Grab the Official lockscreen to compliment your theme
    click Here

Namaste
    Last edited by aperture_disaster; 05-17-09 at 09:04 PM. Reason: updates - added a ringtone
    05-16-09 02:32 AM
    Very interesting theme. I like the home screen and the icons
    05-16-09 02:41 AM
    Nice, just needs a little touching up and you got a great theme!
    05-16-09 03:01 AM
    Really cool!would you put an OTA link as well?perfect choice anyway,cheers mate!!
    05-16-09 08:06 PM
    Thanks for the comments.

I have been trying to learn how to put up and OTA link. As soon as i figure it out i will post one.

I have also added a few more icons pics soon. v2.5.1 going up the pipes right now. same DL link.

OTA LINK
    Last edited by aperture_disaster; 05-17-09 at 03:43 AM. Reason: figured out the OTA link thing
    05-16-09 08:10 PM
    Pretty cool theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 10:04 PM
    2.6 is up... anyone have any suggestions?
    05-17-09 04:55 AM
    man i've changed over 50 themes or so but i think i m gonna stuck on this one for good!!
    Also I m using it for a couple of hours and i have to say that is fast,no glitches(after a quick pull)and the phone locks at once!!a thousand thanx!
    Lost till the edge of time..
    05-17-09 12:17 PM
    thanks berrycious very kind of you!!. are you running 2.6 ? I did a ton of updating to it last night... if not grab it... its got some more goodies

(2.6 is available through the OTA link posted in my first post)

Cheers
    05-17-09 05:01 PM
    yes aperture,i m using 2.6!thanx for the OTA link!!keep on the good work my friend!!
    05-17-09 05:32 PM
    Thats Great! thanks again for taking the time to check it out Glad you enjoy it. I added a ringtone to download if you are interested (its always been available for the desktop download) but i just made it OTA ready

Any thing you wanna see that i missed please let me know. I am quite happy with 2.6 but i will keep updating it if anyone has any ideas they want to see implemented.

Thanks again to everyone who has given this theme a try

Namaste!
    05-17-09 05:53 PM
    This is just awesome. Thank you to whoever made it. JULIET IS STILL ALIVE
    05-20-09 10:26 PM
    This is just awesome. Thank you to whoever made it. JULIET IS STILL ALIVE
    I am glad you like it it was fun to make.
    frodo lives. oh wait... namaste
    05-20-09 11:33 PM
    I like the theme, was working on one myself

where did you get the icon set from?
    05-21-09 09:21 AM
    I used lostpedia as a reference but i had to create most every graphic/and icon. Some of the icons are from screenshots i took from my lost DVD's. If you want to use my icon set i can make it available to you
    05-21-09 01:52 PM
    Hello all- I am looking for a Dharma theme for a BlackBerry Curve... anybody aware of one out there somewhere? This one looks awesome but is apparently only for the Storm models?
    07-11-09 10:50 AM
    Thank you soo much!!!!!
    10-09-09 04:11 PM
    probably a stupid question but what does the number in the battery icon represent? when i first downloaded it, it was at 36, then went to 15 and now its at 222.
    thanks.
    01-18-10 12:50 AM
    probably a stupid question but what does the number in the battery icon represent? when i first downloaded it, it was at 36, then went to 15 and now its at 222.
    thanks.
    The times are numbers on the clock seen in various episodes (also some of the numbers appear). 222 is my own lucky unlucky number.

Hope that clears things up.
    01-19-10 01:23 AM
    Thats what i thought, thank you. great theme btw. Im not gonna lie i get pretty excited seeing 108 on the battery icon haha.
    01-19-10 05:09 PM
    That is so awesome. Any chance you could make one of those for the 9630 Tour? I'd so show that off to everyone I know.
    02-26-10 11:09 PM
    Is there any chance to get this for 5OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 09:47 PM
    It should be os5 ready. did you run into a problem?
    02-27-10 11:14 PM
    That is so awesome. Any chance you could make one of those for the 9630 Tour? I'd so show that off to everyone I know.
    Not gonna happen is it? Oh well That theme is so sick! I tried to make one myself for my Tour but I gave up cause I don't have a clue as to how use the software.
    02-28-10 10:26 PM
    Not gonna happen is it? Oh well That theme is so sick! I tried to make one myself for my Tour but I gave up cause I don't have a clue as to how use the software.
    Sorry i am unable to do a rework at this time. If i find some free time i will gladly port it over to the tour.
    03-01-10 05:58 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD