Ok, just finished working on a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim theme. Here's some pics of what it looks like. Will do some testing and post OTA soon. Let me know what you think or if you have any comments/suggestions.

03-24-09 10:16 PM
    Cool you should have their home field on the home screen and like if you click 1st base its your 1st icon, 2nd is your 2nd and so on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 10:25 PM
    Not sure if that would have to be done with an SVG, if so I have never worked with SVG's. Also, not too familiar with changing theme type, maybe I'll experiment and see what happens.
    03-24-09 11:16 PM
    If you can provide me a good pic i can give it a shot...
    03-24-09 11:30 PM
    Ok I think i figured it out. I made the homescreen animated, each base has an icon on it and moves in from each direction. For example, the icon on first base moves in from the right, second base from the top, third base from the left, and home plate from the bottom. Let me know what you think, but I'm definitely digging the new homescreen!!!!
    03-25-09 12:09 AM
    I think the red one looks better!
    03-25-09 12:17 AM
    Looks nice

03-25-09 06:14 AM
    This looks great!

I am kinda bummed it has the same old icons. Oh well.

Do you have an eta?

James
    03-25-09 08:49 AM
    Probably posting it today. It was very hard to find pics just to use for the different backgrounds, and am not that great with photoshop, so that's why i didn't change the icons. If I'm able to find icon packs that look good then I'll change the icons. Otherwise i just leave the stock icons.
    03-25-09 10:21 AM
    I like this idea alot. I would rather see different icons. I also like black backgrounds to make the icons stand out more. Here is a picture that maybee you can resize and use for the homescreen.

03-25-09 11:25 AM
    WOW the above pic as awesome!

Angels RULE BABY!!!!!

Oh yeah where's the link? LOL Come on now don't be shy, just close your eyes, turn your head and click that send button to make this theme available OTA, ASAP!!!! LOL
    Last edited by jamesandyori; 03-25-09 at 03:06 PM.
    03-25-09 02:07 PM
    still tinkering with it, should be up either today or tomorrow...
    03-25-09 05:28 PM
    If any theme makers can help, I'm trying to make the home screen (the one with the diamond and four icons on the bases) clickable so it will go to the app menu, but I'm having problems making the svg. The svg exports fine but i get an error when i load it in plazmic theme creator.
    03-25-09 05:44 PM
    Oh man your close I can feel it!
    03-25-09 06:06 PM
    I was able to figure out my issue on my own, even though it took me a while!!!! Anyways I tried the wallpaper that vladfan had suggested and it does not work well with the icons, it looks way to cluttered and too busy. So I'm gonna do a little more testing and hope to post in a few hours!!!!
    03-26-09 09:47 AM
    thanks man.
    03-26-09 10:56 AM
    You go boy!
    03-26-09 01:17 PM
    Ok it's done!!!!! The home screen is now clickable anywhere to proceed to the app menu. Hope you guys like it!!!
    Donate

OTA Link:
    Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim
    03-26-09 01:28 PM
    OH CRAP DUDE!!!!!!!!

You just hit a GRAND SLAM!!!!

I just sent my donation 1/2 from me and 1/2 from my wife!

She is going to flip when she sees this!!!!!!

Oh man, I think I just tinkled!

It's soooo smooth, and the home page wit the base/icons is totally cool. I love how it comes from the frame!

Stand up! Be proud! You are truly gifted! THis is one of the best themes produced here is CB!!! Honest!

thanks you.

James
    03-26-09 02:32 PM
    Thank you very much, I'm glad you like the theme. This is my 5th theme and you are my very first donor! Hope everyone else enjoys it and hope to make many more themes for people to enjoy. Thanks again jamesandyori
    03-26-09 03:34 PM
    Your welcome and thank you!

I've tried 4 themes from CB and they ALL have been memory hogs.

This one is leaving my memory alone and it's smooooooooooth!

chubbrock you have the touch!

Hay how about a TNA or WWE wrestling theme?
    03-26-09 07:09 PM
    I think the reason for some themes being memory hogs is because the images are not resized properly for each orientation and each icon/highlight etc... As far as the TNA/WWE theme, I'm not really into that so I wouldn't know what pics to use or what would be relevant for that type of theme. Hopefully someone else will make one, and if worse comes to worse I guess I can try my luck at it.
    03-26-09 08:49 PM
    The bases were my idea! Where's my donations?! Haha jk good job

03-26-09 09:56 PM
    yes they were, thanks for the idea!!!! maybe you can be my theme consultant???
    03-26-09 10:08 PM
    HAY so what's next???????????????????????????????????
    03-26-09 10:14 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD