This is my first theme that I feel confident releasing to the BB comunnity. This is the FREE edition as the images used are not my own, credits at the bottom of this page.

OTA LINK: http://www.yackit.net/storm/themes/c...theme_Jinx.jad

(Please forgive the poor image quality, MS paint tends to do that. The screenshots do not do it justice.)

Home Screen:

Alternate Homescreen on DARK background:

Alternate Homescreen on LIGHT background:

Incoming Call:

Menu:

Locked:

The home screen background is customizable, however a filter has been applied so that the text is visible on ANY background. (Light or Dark) Alert icons have been customized with smiley's. Smiley's have also been used on the incoming call and lock screens. Homescreen icons are customizable.

FREE EDITION LIMITATIONS:
    - Application icon's are DEFAULT. Not customized.
    - NO "widgets" on home screen, premium theme will have "widgets".
    - Basic home screen banner.

The premium version of this theme is still being developed. Consider this a pre-release or beta version if you will, but be assured it is fully functional. Premium version will have custom icons as well as custom smiley's.

Donation's are appreciated, however I understand that many of us have hit hard times. If you like the theme and want to donate, any amount would be appreciated. If not please be sure to leave a comment and let me know how much you like the theme and that will be more than enough. (Or how much you don't like it, don't be shy.) Updates will be provided if the theme proves a success.

DONATE

Smiley images belong to: Katrin Wegmann.
    Last edited by Ravr; 03-20-09 at 05:24 AM.
    03-20-09 04:56 AM
    Wow...theme looks like it will be a hit! I cant wait to see the fully customized version! Nice!
    **Donation? As soon as I can feed the kids, your next**
    03-20-09 05:10 AM
    Known Issues:
    - Lock screen breaks in landscape mode as well as if a password is used to unlock the device. Still functional.
    - Font's used on message list need to be revised. (Some may like them as is.)
    03-20-09 02:25 PM
    Clean looking theme nice work!
    04-03-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD