AS SALAMU ALAIKUM ALL!

I have a here an Islam theme for Blackberry storm. I worked very hard on this.. I only want this to reflect my love for ALLAH and hopefully it will be a reminder to us all to think of ALLAH's greatness everytime we communicate with others! I hope you all enjoy this, let me know about anything you all think I should do differently.

The icons were originally made by Axialis IconWorkshop, but I did make a lot of changes, i resized them all individually, so I didn't take the easy way out, and some other little goodies you might see on the browser and such. I hope you love it as much as I do!

May ALLAH bless you all! Thanks for trying out my first theme!

If you like my work, and would like to do something about it, then take what you think it is worth and give it someone who needs it, like charity, or someone who has less than you! I will not take any form of donations what so ever. I did this because I love ALLAH and I'm sharing it because I can! If there are enough requests I will try to make it for other phones inshallallah! ENJOY!

::OTA LINK::

http://www.crackberryota.kevinvian.c...me_islamic.jad

SHUKRAN!! EVERYONE!!
    03-26-09 11:39 PM
    so do you like allah?
    03-26-09 11:42 PM
    Durka durka......sorry someone had to say it. lol.
    03-26-09 11:49 PM
    I apologize for all of the offensive replies you are going to get in this post. I am Jewish and I doubt many would dare say something about that as they would in your case.
    03-26-09 11:52 PM
    I apologize for all of the offensive replies you are going to get in this post. I am Jewish and I doubt many would dare say something about that as they would in your case.
    How nice =] Thanks! I'm a new convert, so I'm not used to it yet, and it still hurts sometimes, but hopefully I can stay strong. It won't make me take it down, they have to answer to God just as I do. Thanks for being so nice! I have some Jewish friends and they've always been so sweet to me. Thank you!
    03-26-09 11:58 PM
    i agree very much with this comment, i am not jewish, i am christian, but i do like things about all religions.

I just wanted to say i really like this theme, and while not a muslim, i do really like it
    03-27-09 12:00 AM
    i agree very much with this comment, i am not jewish, i am christian, but i do like things about all religions.

I just wanted to say i really like this theme, and while not a muslim, i do really like it
    Thanks! I worked hard on it! I plan on making more in the future, but I wanted this to be my first one! Thanks for your support!
    03-27-09 12:02 AM
    im 29 i feel that i will grow up at 30 but we will see....anyway dont be ssoooo sensitive
    I'm not being whiny, and you have all the right to your opinion, but please don't be so insensitive, its just a computer screen to you, but I'm a real person. I did something I love to bring happiness to others, not to hurt anyone. I'm not asking you not to comment, but please keep it about the quality like with any other theme. I welcome constructive criticism, but please don't just try to blalantly hurt anyone.
    Last edited by carcora; 03-27-09 at 12:15 AM. Reason: typeo
    03-27-09 12:13 AM
    the colors are very pretty on your theme
    03-27-09 12:16 AM
    the colors are very pretty on your theme
    aww, how sweet of you! Thank you very much!
    03-27-09 12:17 AM
    Carcora... I think you have a great theme.
    Dont listen to the idiotic comments, Keep doing your thing.
    03-27-09 12:23 AM
    walaikum salam
    03-27-09 12:38 AM
    Carcora... I think you have a great theme.
    Dont listen to the idiotic comments, Keep doing your thing.
    Thank you for your kind words! If it brightens just one persons day... that's all I ask! =] Thanks for helping to lift mine!
    03-27-09 12:40 AM
    I like it very much good work!!
    03-27-09 12:46 AM
    I like it very much good work!!
    Thank you so very much! You're so kind!
    03-27-09 12:47 AM
    This is one great theme
    that I would like to have on my Storm
    am a proud Muslim and enjoy it when my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam share their creativity to bring us and connect us with our religion!
    Thanks for the theme
    Jazak Allah Kheer
    03-27-09 02:06 AM
    Geez... ignorance is bliss!
    You've got to have the negative to go along with the positive to balance things out.

It's a good thing that I'm very open minded with 12yrs of Middle East under my belt.

Carcora... that's a nice theme you've got there.

Good job.
    03-27-09 03:44 AM
    cool theme guy , really like it , im a cathlic , but i really dig the muslim and islamic culture , thanks mate
    03-27-09 03:52 AM
    Wow... CBers suddenly got politically correct :}

PotBB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 05:59 AM
    How nice =] Thanks! I'm a new convert, so I'm not used to it yet, and it still hurts sometimes, but hopefully I can stay strong. It won't make me take it down, they have to answer to God just as I do. Thanks for being so nice! I have some Jewish friends and they've always been so sweet to me. Thank you!
    AS SALAMU ALAIKUM brother. congs on becoming a muslim. man i thought noone on this forums is muslim.. lol im going to check this theme out and let u know what u can improve. also u have any apps for prayer times?
    03-27-09 06:08 AM
    Sometimes people are their own worst enemy.

Great looking theme! I'm sure your hard work will be appreciated.
    03-27-09 06:45 AM
    Sometimes the comment not made is a commentary of its own.

The theme looks nice, it shows you put a lot of work into it.

The subject matter is likely to invoke emotional responses from some members, right or wrong, this should be expected. Some wounds have not yet healed, especially here in the U.S.
    03-27-09 07:24 AM
    AS SALAMU ALAIKUM brother. congs on becoming a muslim. man i thought noone on this forums is muslim.. lol im going to check this theme out and let u know what u can improve. also u have any apps for prayer times?
    here's one:

Buy Islamic Softwares (Mobile/Pocket Quran, Qibla, Hadith, Mobile Prayer Times, Athan, Azan etc)
    03-27-09 07:47 AM
    that shows how ignorant certain quarters of the western population. they never want to learn about others...especially other religions. and it sadly results in stupid prejudice. well...jihad in islam mean hardwork ok? so you can have jihad in studies, jihad at work or even jihad in war. so please stop being ignorant.
    03-27-09 07:53 AM
    Great theme thanx for all your hard work on it!!!
    03-27-09 08:43 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD