Updated! - Today Font Changed. Clock Fixed.

This theme features a top and bottom animated dock. Top dock contains your today items (messages sms calendar) bottom has 5 customizable icons. To open the docks you can either tap on the tabs, or swipe them open and closed.
    Also - be sure to set your mail boxes to separate.

All stock icons (and I mean ALL) were skinned, and given a red neon glow upon focus, as well as changing the grid overlay and button overlay of the app screen.

While today items are not on display the entire home screen (minus the docks) is a click to go to app screen button.

Fonts and battery and signal meters changed up a bit, not a WHOLE lot but they go with the theme, aaaand I like the wallpaper that I put with it BUT I threw up a nice full Heineken wallpaper and it looks delicious =)

So enjoy!

I'll take requests and send them via ZIP for anyone willing to donate!

Screens and zip attached.

AVAILABLE ON MOBIHAND!

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by bradblick; 04-05-09 at 02:10 AM.
    03-11-09 02:01 AM
    The screen shots don't do this justice at all, this is an awesome theme, one of my new favs, will be sending a donation your way!
    03-11-09 08:46 AM
    Nice theme, a few suggestions though. Change font change font change font. I doesnt look very good. This theme would be awesome if you actually skinned the icons and not just put a red glow on it. I do like the red glow, but default icons = thumbs down. Top and bottom docks are nice. Also adding weatherbug to the theme would attract more attention. WB is really popular having on the homescreen. Runs very good, no lag at all. Nice start.
    03-11-09 09:09 AM
    I have to agree that the today font looks a little ragged, but still a nice theme that does run very well.

edit: donation made, would love to see the hidden today font cleaned up, thanks.
    one other thing I just noticed, the last part of the time at the top gets chopped off when the time gets to double-digits, i.e. the AM or PM gets chopped.
    Last edited by stevebtx12; 03-11-09 at 10:01 AM.
    03-11-09 09:12 AM
    I'll get to work on it - any Ideas for the today font?

The reason it looks so choppy is because I put a stroke on it so it can be seen over any wallpaper..

Clock will be fixed.

And as far as skinning the Icons - some people like new icons some people like the professionalism of the stock ones its a toss up.

WB can be put on the home screen all ya need to do is drop it in your top 5?

Thanks alot for the donation! What kind of font would you like?
    03-11-09 02:38 PM
    Would just like a font that looks clear and sharp, I almost always use a dark background, so that takes care of being able to see it. I'm with you on stock icons, and they perform better. Good work man...
    03-11-09 03:27 PM
    Text is now white - no stroke - slight red highlight
    Last edited by bradblick; 03-11-09 at 04:25 PM.
    03-11-09 03:29 PM
    I would make font basic arial. Looking forward to the updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 04:29 PM
    Updated - enjoy!

OTA online - ZIP updated

Off to class adios!
    03-11-09 04:29 PM
    Fix the font man and the highlight color thingy. Otherwise, this theme COULD be phenominal.
    03-11-09 06:29 PM
    What would you suggest?

And which fonts are you referring to?

And what exactly is the highlight color thingy? lol

I'm ALWAYS taking requests and suggestions to make my themes better!
    03-11-09 09:42 PM
    ---- Also fonts in SS aren't current!
    03-11-09 09:43 PM
    I'll bite. Upload the new screenshot. These pics does not do the theme justice. Change the font to Arial. And skin the icons. If you take my advice people will bite. And add weatherbug.
    03-11-09 09:49 PM
    Nice theme. Been running it since this morning with no real issues. But as stated before, change the font and add Weather Bug, and this theme shall rock even more!
    Other than that its great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:01 PM
    what exactly do you mean add weather bug - and I'll skin some icons later this week for those that want em
    03-12-09 12:22 AM
    screen shot updated
    03-12-09 12:47 AM
    good looking theme man
    03-12-09 01:26 AM
    update looks great with fixed font on the hidden today entries, my current and fav theme, really lets you display your wallpaper
    03-12-09 08:45 AM
    can you change what is in the top dock?
    03-12-09 10:00 AM
    I can - You can't

I'll make almost any customization for a small donation!
    03-12-09 01:57 PM
    very nice theme...using currently and so far very clean with no lag (most important thing in a theme for me)

was wondering if it is possible to have both top & bottom dock open at the same time. I noticed that immediately after I installed and did a battery pull that both docks were open, but once you start using you either have top or bottom open, or none open.

Is it possible to have both open?
    03-13-09 02:20 PM
    thats alot! and as far as both docks at once...

It only starts that way - once you put focus on something they can't be both open at the same time, reason being - they need focus to be open, so when you switch to the next, the other loses focus.
    03-14-09 03:36 AM
    has anyone had an issue with when you click on the SMS icon in the top dock it will not show anything on the screen and when you click on it, it never goes into the SMS.

When I have a txt message I go into the Envelope (email) icon to get my txt messages. is there a reason for that?
    03-14-09 09:01 AM
    me too....only issue I've had so far is trying to go into SMS....thought it was an issue with my screen clicking in that area....

was also wondering if email & sms icons could show when a message appears...

really like this theme...it functions so well with no lag it acts like a factory theme, just with all the bells and whistles!
    03-14-09 10:00 AM
    Well, I have had other themes where they say because it is not the default Icon it will not show the astricts. But also if both Text and email come in the same Message Icon it wouldn't matter, which they do on this one, so if possible maybe put a functioning icon in place for the SMS icon. (thats only if both SMS and Emails are coming through the same icon on the top bar). But I love the theme, it is the best theme I have had yet, actually the only theme on my phone other than the Default Storm theme.
    03-14-09 10:14 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD