Version 1:
    Single Row:Desktop Link
    Double Row:Desktop Link
    Version 2
    Single Row:Desktop Link
    Double Row:Desktop Link

Hosting courtesy of ejackson.

Updates
    #1 -Fixed the voice mail icon, added a few more icons and fixed the dialog menu. Tidied up the banner a little, aligning the elements.
    #2 - added 2nd row of icons. More minor tweaks

Here is my first attempt at a theme. Still a WIP but I just thought I'd get it out there for some testing.
    *Battery Pull REQURIED*
    for some reason when you load it, the regular zen overlay/focus is still present but a simple battery pull fixes this.

To-do list
    -Still need to create about half of the icons
    -fix the banner when youre inside of folders
    -Landscape mode, the icon text needs to be fixed (working on it, its been bugging me)
    -Edit the menu's (probably one of the last things I will get around to)

Every icon except the music(not the media icon) and browser icons were made by me. I forget where I got them, it's somewhere on deviant art but ill find a link soon.

Bugs
    -I don't know why yet but the dialog menu highlight isn't functioning properly.
    -When you update it resets icon arrangement, I don't change the file names so I'm not 100% sure on this one either.

more updates coming soon.
    Last edited by meepz; 03-01-09 at 10:26 PM.
    02-28-09 07:40 PM
    Nice, I like it
    02-28-09 07:51 PM
    looks really great. maybe a bigger clock.
    02-28-09 08:02 PM
    Looks very clean, might have to give it a try.
    02-28-09 08:08 PM
    I really like this, what have you not finished on it yet? LOL! Maybe I should learn to read, I just noticed what you said you need to work on, sorry about that!
    Last edited by drewbe70; 02-28-09 at 08:21 PM.
    02-28-09 08:17 PM
    hey, nice work (especially for your first attempt). When I see these threads I usually expect to see something horrendous, lol.
    02-28-09 08:24 PM
    looks good...
    02-28-09 08:27 PM
    large clock and 8 icons would be huge.... thanks where is that wallpaper from ?
    02-28-09 10:21 PM
    more of a business look
    02-28-09 10:25 PM
    i agree. kinda like the appleberry but not really.... HU?
    02-28-09 10:42 PM
    my favorite theme so far
    02-28-09 11:31 PM
    Looks amazing. any chance for an OTA version?
    02-28-09 11:44 PM
    Thanks for the comments. I made the wallpaper in photoshop with a some gradients.
    As for an 8 button and bigger clock, I'll get working on it. Probably an update sometime tomorrow.

edit: as for an OTA link, I don't have hosting so if anyone is willing to host the file that would be great.
    heres the wallpaper:
    03-01-09 12:52 AM
    sweet can't wait ...
    03-01-09 01:15 AM
    just be advised when using your theme i could not see the voice mail icon.
    03-01-09 12:27 PM
    Thanks for the comments. I made the wallpaper in photoshop with a some gradients.
    As for an 8 button and bigger clock, I'll get working on it. Probably an update sometime tomorrow.

edit: as for an OTA link, I don't have hosting so if anyone is willing to host the file that would be great.
    Check your PM.
    03-01-09 12:33 PM
    just be advised when using your theme i could not see the voice mail icon.
    I just noticed that, I'll change that right away. In addition I've added a few more icons and changed the dialog boxes.
    03-01-09 01:32 PM
    ^^ sweet cheers. Keep up the good work..
    03-01-09 01:33 PM
    Update, added another version. Homepage now has non bouncing icons with text.
    03-01-09 03:01 PM
    my storm cant sign on here for the life of me, even logging out my lap and shutting it off for awhile, this is one of the themes i would luv to give a whirl if there was only a pc / .alx download..hint hint..
    keep up the good work
    Corey
    03-01-09 04:44 PM
    my storm cant sign on here for the life of me, even logging out my lap and shutting it off for awhile, this is one of the themes i would luv to give a whirl if there was only a pc / .alx download..hint hint..
    keep up the good work
    Corey
    Done. Thanks for comments too.
    03-01-09 04:48 PM
    Updated again, added a 2nd row of icons.
    03-01-09 07:14 PM
    looks good so far.
    03-01-09 08:31 PM
    I REALLY like the look of this theme. I've been looking for a today theme that is clean, professional, functional, and cool. This is it for me. I'm using the four icon version with bouncing icons. The one thing that would make this theme perfect for me would be 8 bouncy icons instead of four. Any chance that a version like that will come out?

I see that there is an 8 icon version but it has text and no bouncing icons which isn't as visually appealing to me. I'll happily stick with the 4 icon version as my permanent theme unless you publish an identical version with 8 icons.

I can't imagine the work that goes into creating something like this and I also know you would have to make 100 versions to make everyone happy so I understand if you can't accommodate my request. Thanks for making a really awesome theme.
    03-01-09 09:08 PM
    I REALLY like the look of this theme. I've been looking for a today theme that is clean, professional, functional, and cool. This is it for me. I'm using the four icon version with bouncing icons. The one thing that would make this theme perfect for me would be 8 bouncy icons instead of four. Any chance that a version like that will come out?

I see that there is an 8 icon version but it has text and no bouncing icons which isn't as visually appealing to me. I'll happily stick with the 4 icon version as my permanent theme unless you publish an identical version with 8 icons.

I can't imagine the work that goes into creating something like this and I also know you would have to make 100 versions to make everyone happy so I understand if you can't accommodate my request. Thanks for making a really awesome theme.
    Just uploaded a 2 row version with bounce. Tell me if theres any bugs or anything
    03-01-09 09:42 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD