***THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT THIS THREAD TO VIEW ALL MY THEMES: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...post1779639***

Well guys here it is. This is my first attempt at a theme. I borrowed the basic format from stephenabbott20 But I pretty much reskinned everything. It took me about 6 or 7 hours to do. I hope you like it. I'm working on an OTA link as we speak and I'll post it in this first post when I get one. In the mean time all I have are the files to install through download manager. Without further adieu here are the pictures. I ran this on a simulator and everything seemed to work perfectly but please post up any bugs you might see and I'll try to fix them. Thanks!

Here's the link to download the files to install through Download Manager. Here's the link to the MEGAUPLOAD site...MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service. The OTA link will be up tonight...

Thanks! Please let me know what you think!!!

UPDATE!!!

OK at the request of a few members I made a version with no side bar. It will look like this...

Everything else will be the same. Here's the link to the files to install VIA Download manager...MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service.

Here's the wallpaper...

Last edited by Vaffanculo403; 02-24-09 at 08:33 PM.
    02-22-09 08:57 PM
    Really nice work, very sharp...
    02-22-09 08:59 PM
    PS the browser icon is skinned in the final version. For some reason Plazmic didn't change the icon even though it is changed.
    02-22-09 08:59 PM
    Quick question... do the home screen main four icons show text when selected? Just wondering because I have weatherbug and like to be able to see the temp.
    02-22-09 09:00 PM
    Quick question... do the home screen main four icons show text when selected? Just wondering because I have weatherbug and like to be able to see the temp.
    I just turned the text off on those 4 icons because it made the screen shots look cleaner...It should show the temp when you click on it but I don't use weatherbug so I'm not positive...
    02-22-09 09:02 PM
    Do you think you could make another? But without the side bar? and just the four on the bottom with three options for the today? but still looks great gonna try it out!
    02-22-09 09:04 PM
    Do you think you could make another? But without the side bar? and just the four on the bottom with three options for the today? but still looks great gonna try it out!
    I'll see what I can do. It might be a couple days though.
    02-22-09 09:05 PM
    That will be fine how ever long, just glad you could atleast try!! I appreciate that!
    02-22-09 09:08 PM
    Looks great can't wait for the OTA,.. Question though. How does it highlight?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 09:15 PM
    Looks great can't wait for the OTA,.. Question though. How does it highlight?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It highlights. If you look behind the icons there's a red box that's the same pattern as the background just a different color
    02-22-09 09:21 PM
    Are you looking for something like this?

Last edited by Vaffanculo403; 02-22-09 at 09:46 PM.
    02-22-09 09:43 PM
    Is the side bar customizable? Great looking can't wait for OTA!
    02-22-09 09:43 PM
    Is the side bar customizable? Great looking can't wait for OTA!
    side bar is not customizable...
    02-22-09 09:47 PM
    Yeah, looking for something like that...You are fast
    02-22-09 09:52 PM
    I can post the files for loading it through Download Manager if you want to go about it that way...

I'm still waiting for the link for OTA for the first version...
    02-22-09 09:53 PM
    Yeah, if you dont mind
    02-22-09 09:54 PM
    Hey Vaffanculo, do you still have the version of this with those three tabs above the today part? You know, before that guy asked you to take it out, before you updated it.
    02-22-09 09:55 PM
    yea something like that! but maybe have messages, calender, and sms on there for the today?
    02-22-09 09:55 PM
    Hey Vaffanculo, do you still have the version of this with those three tabs above the today part? You know, before that guy asked you to take it out, before you updated it.
    The link in the first post is still for the original one. It's not an OTA link but you should be able to load it to your phone through Download Manager...
    02-22-09 10:02 PM
    Like you had before. VVVV

02-22-09 10:03 PM
    yea something like that! but maybe have messages, calender, and sms on there for the today?
    only have room for 2 of those with 3 entries below it
    02-22-09 10:04 PM
    ok lol what ever you make i will try!
    02-22-09 10:06 PM
    Like you had before. VVVV

That was a preliminary idea I borrowed from another member. That one just felt cluttered to me.
    02-22-09 10:11 PM
    new link up in the first post...
    02-22-09 10:13 PM
    The SMS icon is showing for me as a folder with a director's clipboard, and the calendar on the sidebar isn't selectable, any ideas?
    02-22-09 10:20 PM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD